the sixth sense

jah

i swear to god women have a sixth sense so they can tell when guys are getting some or seeing someone. whenever im hooked up with someone girls jock me everywhere i look. but when im jonesing and im lookin out for girls they can tell and theyre not into it. its fucked up. the first night i hooked up in a long time i had chicks talkin to me. the first night i took my girl out i was at teh club and a BANGIN girl started talkin to me and tried to holler at me but my girl was standing right behind me and shit. i dont know... maybe a girl can explain this....even with the girl im seeing now. i hooked up with some malaysian girl at a club the night i met her and she searched me out at work the next day and asked ME for MY number and asked me out and shit. i havent had that shit happen to me from a girl i actually would consider being in a relationship with in a while. i love it when girls approach me. easy is good. it still makes it interesting to have to put out an effor ttoo though....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah dude im getting my shit together and just not really giving a fuck about getting rejected. im stackin some dollars and cooking some of the finest foods in the world... earning my own. i think girls can just tell guys who handle their shit like a man or if youre just a boy acting like a man. im bout to hook this girl up with a full hour to hour and a half traditional thai massage tomorrow too. you could say my "games trump tight".....

jah, i thought you met this malaysian girl on the bus, not the club? oh well, at least you know we're reading your threads, right? i hate the sixth sense thing, always fucking happens. maybe they can smell pussy on you, or they just see you with a girl and wonder if they want what you have to offer that she see's in you, either way, play on playa, and save all the whales, buuuuuuuuuutt!, shoot the seals............

-the shocker

Guest spectr

yo girls just want what they cant have, when your sweating a girl try kicking it to one of her friends she will get jealous and want to get you before her friend can try not calling them for a couple days make them sweat you. its all about making you look like you are the best man in the world.

fuck you bitch, I ever catch you seal clubbing (which I won't) I'll fuckin bury your bitch ass in snow and make yellow ice on your face shortly afterwards I'll crack your skull and let the baby seal eat some human meat. Bitch made Giving Tree bitch maid.

Oh yeah, and Jah, I've noticed that girls are this way too. Girls.....?????

Originally posted by spectr

yo girls just want what they cant have.

nothing closer to the truth.

this very thing perplexed me for years. I finally decided to do a test. Whenever I would meet a girl, I told them I was involved when I was really single. it seemed to make a difference. made em a bit more agressive.

haha. i think you guys are taking the seal clubbing thing too seriously...

ragsoe, i met the girl im seein right now on the bus going to the club (shes indonesian....)where i hooked up with the malaysian girl. does that make sense? but yeah, you guys are right though, when you got a girl lined up already youre a lot more confident cus youre not really worried about pullin other hoes. i think thats why this girl ended up coming down to ask me out and shit cus i already knew i was gonna get some that night so i wasnt even really trying to holler at her i was just talking to her. but yeah, im glad most other guys notice this sixth sense too.....

Personally I can't remember a time I thought a guy was a "better catch" or hit on a guy just because I thought he had another girl. It seems like a waste of your time. However I came up with a couple of reasons other girls may do this.....1) If they hit on you and you rejected them they can use the excuse "well he just said that cause he had a girl friend" 2) Girls may view guys who have girls as more likely to just talk to you....their only goal isnt getting in your pants. 3) Ego trip....think about it if you stole some girl from a guy you would be like "oh yeah I'm the man" 4) Some girls like to just cause drama....personally I would like to bitch slap them.....but none the less they are out there.

i heard from somewhere its kind of like..if you see somebody with a boy/girlfriend , you're attracted to that because it gives the impression that they are capable of commitment..sorta...and that they're able to maintain a relationship. i think alot of it has to do wtih the "thrill of chase" bull... i could really care less for this drama . maybe girls are always on your jock?and you just notice it more since you have a girl already.. i don't know. i'm not really good at these relationship thing talks.

Originally posted by illwill

yo, enlighten me. if your game is so called "trump tight" how are you gonna take the bus to go clubbin?

firstly, if you ever hear me say something such as "trump tight", im fuckin around. secondly, mad heads ride the bus around here. ive actually been taking mad taxis lately though. im makin good money but im not gonna be here long enough to buy a car anyway. satisfied??

you guys are getting the wrong idea about this thread. im not talking about if a girl actually KNOWS you have a girl. im sayin... they can sense that shit without knowing. when i walk down the street and shit random girls and whatnot.... does anyone know what im talking about?? even if you dont even talk to them... somehow they know... the sixth sense....

We don't has a sixth sense.

Have you ever noticed that a guy who is getting laid acts a little different than the one who isn't? We just pick up on the subtle differences.

Of course if you smell like BOOTY JUICE and have a used condom stuck to your shoe with your pants unbuttoned and shirt half on it makes it kinda easy....:P

Archived