Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the sixth sense

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Oct 1, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

i swear to god women have a sixth sense so they can tell when guys are getting some or seeing someone. whenever im hooked up with someone girls jock me everywhere i look. but when im jonesing and im lookin out for girls they can tell and theyre not into it. its fucked up. the first night i hooked up in a long time i had chicks talkin to me. the first night i took my girl out i was at teh club and a BANGIN girl started talkin to me and tried to holler at me but my girl was standing right behind me and shit. i dont know... maybe a girl can explain this....even with the girl im seeing now. i hooked up with some malaysian girl at a club the night i met her and she searched me out at work the next day and asked ME for MY number and asked me out and shit. i havent had that shit happen to me from a girl i actually would consider being in a relationship with in a while. i love it when girls approach me. easy is good. it still makes it interesting to have to put out an effor ttoo though....

2. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

only clubbing i do has to do with seals.

[​IMG]

3. jah

jah Elite Member

hahaha. fucked up. i wanted to mention seal clubbing in those animal rights threads but i never got around to it....

4. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

5. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

but you're ballin' now, right? maybe you just look more confident, etc.
    but you are right, when you aren't looking they are everywhere. and when you want one, they are nowhere to be found.

edit-- heh heh, i said ballin'

6. Giving Tree

GIRLS ARE FUCKING EVIL.. if i give you guys any wisdom.. it's that you should NEVER EVER EVER EVER trust girls.. and never listen to the bullshit they say.

fuck girls
    girlstabberoner.

and this isnt bullshit.. secret has my back!

7. jah

jah Elite Member

yeah dude im getting my shit together and just not really giving a fuck about getting rejected. im stackin some dollars and cooking some of the finest foods in the world... earning my own. i think girls can just tell guys who handle their shit like a man or if youre just a boy acting like a man. im bout to hook this girl up with a full hour to hour and a half traditional thai massage tomorrow too. you could say my "games trump tight".....

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

9. Giving Tree

bump for seal clubbing.

10. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

jah, i thought you met this malaysian girl on the bus, not the club? oh well, at least you know we're reading your threads, right? i hate the sixth sense thing, always fucking happens. maybe they can smell pussy on you, or they just see you with a girl and wonder if they want what you have to offer that she see's in you, either way, play on playa, and save all the whales, buuuuuuuuuutt!, shoot the seals............

-the shocker

11. spectr

spectr Guest

yo girls just want what they cant have, when your sweating a girl try kicking it to one of her friends she will get jealous and want to get you before her friend can try not calling them for a couple days make them sweat you. its all about making you look like you are the best man in the world.

12. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

fuck you bitch, I ever catch you seal clubbing (which I won't) I'll fuckin bury your bitch ass in snow and make yellow ice on your face shortly afterwards I'll crack your skull and let the baby seal eat some human meat. Bitch made Giving Tree bitch maid.

Oh yeah, and Jah, I've noticed that girls are this way too. Girls.....?????

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

nothing closer to the truth.
    this very thing perplexed me for years. I finally decided to do a test. Whenever I would meet a girl, I told them I was involved when I was really single. it seemed to make a difference. made em a bit more agressive.

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

they want what they can't have but at the same time they also want a challenge and your more confident when you have a girl and girls can sense that in you...they look for confidence.

15. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member