The Sims Appreciation Thread

sweetcherry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got bored of it pritty soon i only relly like finding new ways of killing them the good old get a pool get them to climb in then take away the steeps and watch them drown. or fence one up so it cant move slowly they will shit all over the place and then die of loos of food.

:rolleyes: eek i just relised how worng i am

yea man my ex turned me onto the sims i only played it like last summer though, once she dissed me i stopped playing...i guess seeing me married to her in the game brought back too much painful memories, i havent played it since, but my house was mad big let me tell ya, i would go online finding furniture and shit to download....maybe i should fire it up again and just kill the bitch off with said examples above :cool:

I was into the Sims game I bought for a total of maybe 3 weeks. Then I finally realized just how ridiculous the game is.

The creators talk about how they studied human psychology and behavior in order to perfect the Sims ... but how many people do you know sit in the corner and wet themselves if you don't have them call someone on the phone on a regular basis? I've never wet myself from being depressed or lethargic. How many people simply refuse to go to work if they don't get their 7 or 8 hours of sleep? Okay, maybe more .. but it's still ridiculous.

And this which I found elsewhere:

The way the people move is also astonishingly clunky. If you want a Sim to clean up the kitchen, say, before going to bed (and no matter how neat I make characters when I create them, they never seem to do this on their own), you have to watch them pick up each cup, glass, plate, pizza box, etc., INDIVIDUALLY and take it to the garbage, one long trip at a time. With the unrealistically accelerated clock the game runs on, this means cleaning up the breakfast table takes about an hour. They also place dishes, cups and the newspaper on the floor even when there is ample counter and table space. Showering takes about an hour. Eating takes an hour, and they can't eat 'on the run,' taking that last bit of breakfast with them when the carpool shows up. Sims can't seem to do common things like socialize while they eat, or watch TV. So if you're Sims are low on social, hunger and recreation readings, you can't do the common sensical thing--the thing real people do all the time--of having them eat while they watch TV, or talk while they eat. You must set aside time for them to eat. Then talk. Then watch TV. Each of these takes from 1-2 hours. So that's as many as six hours there. And you MUST do these things regularly, or else Sims get depressed and pee on the floor and lose their jobs.

All in all, the game's not all it's cracked up to be.

I used to make a little room with no doors or windows and a refrigerator then I'd cram 3 or 4 people in there. Just watch it fill up with garbage, flies, and piss until they die. They'd all be crying and sleeping on the floor and shit. Badass.

Have yall heard of the code where you get 1000 sims each time you hit a button get on gamecodes.com. I had this dude and he never cleaned up. My computers all slow so he doesnt respond for like an hour. One time I was trying to get him to get the mail. He wouln't get it and he pissed on the lawn. H e started crying for 10 minutes and then went to work. His girl came over and cleaned up all the piss and stuff.

This code's funny. Get a sim into the shower. Go into buy mode and delete the shower and you will see your sim naked. You can take a candid photo in photo mode or whatever. It's not blurred out. It's really funny as fuck.

yeah the money code is rosebud and you add ;!;!; for more money

ohh and the code to move the shower is move_objects on and you click on the shower and move it off them...you can also do that if you have living large...while theyre haveing sex in the bed you move the bed and you see em without the blur

its pretty funny

Originally posted by Daze One Million

but dont they just lay down on the bed when they have "sex", theres also a crack that gets rid of the blur

yeah they in the bed and you move the bed and you can see em unblurred

you can download a patch to make it unblurred but i think it costs like a buck

the first time i played i didnt know what was going on. I spent all of our bill money on food. I couldn't get a job cuz i didnt have any skills then when i went to read a book or something they'd be like "I don't feel like reading" Fuck you, you lazy bastard and do something. At any rate, what a bullshit ass game.

Originally posted by sweetcherry

damn ya'll...its blazin.....its awsome

uh oh guys......shes talking gangster now!..............thems is DOPE words G!.............stick to being a yuppy white girl MMK? you just stick to what you have.

oop... gatta go...im missing "show time at the oppollo"

ooooh daaaaaamn! that nigga can juggle!:king:

Originally posted by CRAMPS

uh oh guys......shes talking gangster now!..............thems is DOPE words G!.............stick to being a yuppy white girl MMK? you just stick to what you have.

oop... gatta go...im missing "show time at the oppollo"

ooooh daaaaaamn! that nigga can juggle!:king:

ohh im sorry i used a "black person word" wow why dont you just fucking sue me...considering half this board is white and half of them think their black...

example: tease....he has a thread called white ppl are cornballs where he complains hes white!!!!!

err:mad:

I've heard of people actually killing themselves over that game. Like when their characters die.

I have a problem with my sim. He just drinks coffee and loooks @ 12 oz all day. Anyone know how to fix it?

Oh and people in real life are stupid. They took the wtc out of sim city cos people might get offended. If you don't wanna see it don buy the game you fucking fucketarde.