the "should post quit her job and move here to drink rum , and blow up shit thread

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

yeah that thread is cool, but i like the "should people stop posting stupid inside jokes and quit with the talk that could be taken care of via telephone or e-mail" threads a lot better...

Guest socrates

Maybe later on you can visit the "the fucking stick up your ass has a stick up it's ass and that stick is being anally violated by a big black man named bubba" thread:rolleyes:

aaaww, Mikro you are such a sweetie. If I was a lesbian- eh- er- um... yeah, anyway, you rule. Rum is my friend, concrete is my enemy... I can't sleep... get on Aim, chica!

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by post.

aaaww, Mikro you are such a sweetie. If I was a lesbian- eh- er- um... yeah, anyway, you rule. Rum is my friend, concrete is my enemy... I can't sleep... get on Aim, chica!

ughhhhh , i wish i had stayed home and talked to you last night... grrrrrr...... bad call on my part. :o ill get at you today at some point..

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Devilush

fuck no mikro isnt a guy. please.....that bitch is hot.

and where is the option of....

"yes quit your job. and finally go visit mikro because she is starting to act wierd."

post, you said you didnt like it. but it is a job nonetheless.

are you for the move or against the move.... im lost

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Devilush

mikro...i'm for the move, silly. i'm on your side buddy. but you know....if you dont want me to be on your side......:o

no lie , i am down to have you on my side....

good , the petition is gonna be presented and tito puente as well as my laudry is winning....

Guest duffman

Originally posted by mikro137

i agree with this whole heartedly. i would rather have a person i could trust , and spend time with , than some freak nasty girl that fucked all of my freinds...

either

1. Mikro is full of the stinkeist shit a asscrack has ever created

or

2. We have a hardcore lesbein with lots of hardcore lesbein friends....

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by duffman

Originally posted by mikro137

i agree with this whole heartedly. i would rather have a person i could trust , and spend time with , than some freak nasty girl that fucked all of my freinds...

either

1. Mikro is full of the stinkeist shit a asscrack has ever created

or

2. We have a hardcore lesbein with lots of hardcore lesbein friends....

im bout it bout it to munch some rugs bee.....

obviously you arent getting any butt , so to speak... so dont go pointing fingers.

Guest mikro137

not as bad as the man who IS a bitch. listen if you dont have anything relevant to say then shut your mouf. im sure you wont be so hard if you got beat up by a girl , now would you?

xoxoxoxo

sexy mikro

Archived