The Shoe Bomber!!!

Guest NATO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not entirley sure, i have a sneaking feeling it is tho. did you hear about the american taliban fighter who was captured, he used to post on alot of hip hop boards, i saw a pot where he was answering questions on a dr octagon sample.

Originally posted by NATO

im not entirley sure, i have a sneaking feeling it is tho. did you hear about the american taliban fighter who was captured, he used to post on alot of hip hop boards, i saw a pot where he was answering questions on a dr octagon sample.

taliban listen to dr octo ?!

haha i can see him humming blue flowers on their suicide missions....

Guest imported_b0b

I used to write with him about 10/12 years ago.. He was no more fucked than anyone else then... The guy that "sold his story" to that gossip peddling paper did that rubbish Enrole they showed. Enrol was a lot better than that. A lot of that story is exaggerated and hyped (surprise, surprise). It was prison that fucked him up more than anything, as that was where he got converted. In the English version of that article (that one is from Ireland) they name one of my old crews as being a "gang" he ran with. There's another thread on thishere

obviously you have never been to brittain.

a. thier "legitimate" newspaper is nearly the equivalent to out "STAR" or "Inquirer" there is very little truth to any of it.

b. im sure some people into hip-hop go to islamic radicalism because hip-hop people are looking to others to find personal identity. Usually seeking different ethnicities to adhere to in order to feel part of something that they are not. which is perfect. but unlike MOST hip hop people the ones that joined the suicide missions actually DID WHAT THEY BRAGGED ABOUT, or at least gave a whole hearted attempt unlike all the "rapper" and "bboy culture" guys that just bust poses or think of some catchy way of rhyming a fantasy that they don't intend to even act upon.....

C. at least he tried to Do Damage.

this article makes me mad because all its doing is fueling the flat out lie that graffiti and LSD is the precurser to serious crimes. which is a lie. i think at most graffiti only leads to shoplifting and fighting. and the LSD made me feel kinda bad for being such a thief!!

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

and the LSD made me feel kinda bad for being such a thief!!

hahaha. aint that the truth.

as for the comment about the uk media, that's 100% spot on. more than half the newspapers have stories about soap stars or posh spice on the cover of every issue. real news barely rates a mention

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

hahaha. aint that the truth.

real news barely rates a mention

We have two kinds of newspapers; broadsheets or tabloids. Tabliods are full of shit on soapstars and celebraties and sensationalist, populist stories. Broadsheets are proper newspapers, with real news, but unfortunatley these are easily out sold by the tabloids.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

C. at least he tried to Do Damage.

Listen to yourself, praising his actions. I hope you of one of your family members is on the next plane down, then we'll see where "doing damage" or "taking action" gets us.

do people look to get thier feelings hurt like some lil girls?

what dude was sayin is this cat atleast wasnt frontin like some hoe... shit.. i dont agree with what them cats did back in sept but i give em props.. they did what they set out to do and they did it well.. and dont even bother to say some dumb shit about how they killed inoccent americans.. americans dropped 2 atomic bombs .. do you knwo what the fuck an A bomb does?...

Guest the answer

yes a bombs were dropped by america i am an american but i do not agree with the dropping of a bombs that happend before i was born you faggot dont label me as an evil american you mother fucker many people live in countries and have very little or no say in what the government does should they be judged for the govennments actions..........no.you are a stupid mother fucker.

Archived