The Shitty Roomate Thread

hotshot

I dont know if any of you have been through this, but it really sucks. There is nothing like having to live with fuckfaces you dont even know. Ive been to a few different cities in my time, and it seems that there is always a downfall when it comes to roomates you dont know.There always seems to be some asshole who has to make you crazy, and want to kill them. Has anyone been through this before? If you have, i know how you feel! Let me know.;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i live with two lesbians.not butch lesbo's more of the lipstick lesbians. but they hate men and there ways. so everything i do becomes a argument.from leavin a glass in my room too eating somethin. if they werent girls i would of been whipped both there asses. sometimes will go days without talking. i cant wait to get the fuck out of here. BUT on the weekends when all there homegirls come over and the only dude maybe one more in the crib...it has its perks.. :)

Originally posted by synaps

a roomate that cute would be easy to forgive

she is adorable. she would hide in the tub (the pic) and act all sucidal. then we talk to her and she would be talking back at us. more like yelling at us for getting mad at her.

dont get me started!

well other than being a social and emotional leech,

she's not that bad. Except for when it comes to taking

your gatdang dishes out of the TV room on a daily basis.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

what's worse than moving in with people you don't know and having them suck is moving in with good friends and have them turn out to be terrible roommates. ugh.

totally feelin this. you really don't learn the fucking real quirky shit about people til youre living with them.

i loved the people i live with last year. now i see how horribly gay they are.

I have three roommates.

One roommate, the one I share my quarters with is a good dude. We get along well basically are into the same shit. Both "musicians" etc.

Another roommate is the messiest fuck I've ever met. Shit falls, he looks at it and lets it sit there. Spills shit, lets it sit. Drawers, empty... floors covered.

The third roommate isn't bad either, a fellow writer. Kinda keeps to himself like I do.

All in all not really a bad situation.

My roomie isnt actuallythat bad... but there's 3 things she CAS NEVER DO!

she never closes cubbord doors all the way

she never puts sliverware away

she never thorws out old magazines.

asides from that it's not bad.

My roommates right now are cool, except for the emo-fag one that likes to blast the opening theme from Sex and the City really loud for some reason.

This January I was homeless for about 3 weeks and responding to random apartment ads. The only one I could find within my budget was with these 3 random indian dudes. I knew things were bad when they hadn't given me a key within a week, but were bitching at me for coming home too late when I had to knock to get in, even though they were routinely awake much later than I was.

One night I came back from the bars and one of them said, "The electric bill was really high this month. I think its because you're coming home late at night and letting all the heat out." I had never moved more than a small portion of my clothes into that place or signed a lease. I just left. Sometime I might go back and round up the 4-5 shirts I had there when they aren't home, but I doubt it. Fuck them.

PHOOEY I HATE ROOMMATES

my old one was a fat/ex-thong wearing wannabe bodybuilder/ex-football star/drama major fag/closet homo/microwave beef stew inhaling/wannabe pothead/wannabe fratboy/slob/3am video game fanatic/shitty drinker who couldn't hold his liquor despite his girth/lotr fanatic/scarface watching bitch.

he would SHAVE HIS CHEST and leave the hair in the sink. yikes. gags galore.

he alo vomited bright red jungle juice (that shit is weak) ALL OVER at least 4 of my pricey dress shirts, INSIDE (not on, but INSIDE) my printer, and all over my rug. he had to throw away the printer, and didn't write a check to replace it until 3 months later.

THE CHECK BOUNCED. after i moved 2 hours away. this is only one of many stories. i don't even care to pursue the matter anymore.

shoulda murdered him while i had the chance. i don't think i could ever room with anyone again unless they're exactly like me. that would be nice.

now my suitemates........a whole other set of retarded stories.

PHOOEY.

Archived