THE SHITTIEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!

Ms.Bombastic

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TAlkiING ABOUT

Well, my 'boytoy' and I are no longer, we recently called it quits!

And how fucking typical is it that I'll be alone on "V_DAY"

Just fabulous....and to top it all off my bestfriend just started dating "Mr. Fucking Perfect"(and feels the need to give me a full detailed play by play of every date and phone conversation...but don't get me wrong I'm not bitter) so YOU KNOW I'll have to have it rubbed in my face.....

I'm gonna bust a "Real World in London" and send everyone a pigs heart. Merry Christmas!

and then I'm gonna run around painting bloody massacre scenerios all over the city!!

Fuck LOVE BIRDS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands
love is spread through stds..

i like that sentence, and all it brings with it

that is true though (the college thing). people are lonely all year round. when it gets to valentine's day, if you're the type to mope, just go out. take a friend and make them your valentine. don't try to slap them with your wee wee, just go have fun and dont let the world rule you.

VALENTINE'S SCHMAY

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i like that sentence, and all it brings with it

that is true though (the college thing). people are lonely all year round. when it gets to valentine's day, if you're the type to mope, just go out. take a friend and make them your valentine. don't try to slap them with your wee wee, just go have fun and dont let the world rule you.

VALENTINE'S SCHMAY

Mr Pilau is a man with his head on his shoulders...ive always thought that, but you have confirmed it..

Guest REMY-MARTIN

come on now...being single on valentines day...that sounds fresh..go swoop up on some hottie.

thats what id do...except breaking up on the anniversery for macking on hos i dont even know...prolly would make getting back together rough.

did i mention the transit anylist that i hit on....

had to diss her though...but if it was valentines day and i was single i would be eagerly awaiting a fine australian transit anylist.

ANYWAYS>>>>>>>>>

go get your mack on.

Guest REMY-MARTIN

valentines day is like the day you can go up to any fine person and hit on them and its ok cause it valentines day....

and shit it might even go somewhere......

damn now i wish i was single on valentines day...

well not really

but im pretty much fucking married

Guest Pilau Hands

Thank you Mr. Shameless

Speaking with many girls, I realized that they have infinite possibilities everyday. So many men approach them, it's almost stupid. Many girls can get it anytime they want. While this does include unwanted attention, the upside is they choose their suitor from the pack. Don't worry about being single, dlush. You ain't missing nothing. Send Chue my regahds.

On Valentine's day, I will be in class (80% girls), walking around looking at all the girls that are too cool for school. I don't have girl friends so I don't know what I'll be doing. Just another thursday I guess. Last year I handed out roses to elderly women, and middle-aged women who looked like they dug young men :idea:

This year, I'm broke and jaded. Get your own damn rose.

no date for me on valentines day as of yet. things are not looking good. somepeople are just too far away. if any lady would like to join me, im available, we could go out for a nice dinner, then out for anything you want to do, i wont try and hump you unless you want to, just spend the evening together. thanks for the replies.

Guest REMY-MARTIN

word up yo

thats fresh...my girl says she dont wanta get married cause then id just commit adultrey......

plus i gotta get the ring

CONGRATULATIONS

you and **** are rad

Archived