The Shawinagan Strangler....

Ski Mask

http://democracy-street.tao.ca/images/Chretien.jpeg'>

anybody see the footage of chretien on the news today getting all agitated? guys just getting nuttier looking every day...I cant believe this guy runs our country.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/series/election/photogallery/chretien-pic.jpg'>

A fiery Chretien says he's ready for a fight

Last Updated Fri, 31 May 2002 1:57:15

OTTAWA - Prime Minister Jean Chrétien said Thursday that he's ready for battle, warning people not to leak information that could be embarrassing for his party and suggesting there could be swift punishment for those who dare defy him.

Jean Chretien

"You know me, I love fights," Chrétien said. "I would like to have the names of the people who are, you know, double-crossing the rest of the caucus and the cabinet."

For weeks, the government has faced allegations of patronage, conflict of interest and corruption.

Four members of cabinet are caught up in the ethics controversy: Justice Minister Martin Cauchon, Immigration Minister Denis Coderre, Solicitor General Lawrence MacAulay and House leader Don Boudria.

Many of the stories came from documents obtained through the Access to Information Act. But there was speculation that some information was leaked by Liberal factions that were trying to undermine Chrétien's leadership or score points against other rivals in the unofficial race to succeed the prime minister.

PM blames messengers

Chrétien, however, seemed to focus his anger on journalists Thursday, while insisting he did not know whether people in his caucus were leaking stories.

"I don't pass judgment without having the facts, I'm not like some of you," he said.

He then brushed aside comments made the night before by former prime minister Brian Mulroney, who spoke of "squalid conduct and stunning hypocrisy" in his description of the Liberals and the conflict issues.

"I've been called worse names by better people," Chrétien replied.

Mulroney is not the only person criticizing the prime minister. Some editorial writers and a former clerk of the Privy Council are calling on him to step down, something Chrétien says he has no intention of doing.

Written by CBC News Online staff

mulroney taking shots at chretien? jean may be a weird mothefucker involved in some shady dealings, but mulroney should be glad he's not dead for the shit he pulled...which was largely responsible for sweeping the liberals into power I might add...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

like mulroney can say a fucking thing.

im still looking for a tax this mulroney bumpersticker.

i dont really mind him at all, i think hes done a decent job, aside from his overlooking of the west. but hey its just canadian politics.. maybe someone will write a letter...... hahaha more like talk about writing one at tim hortons then talk about those leafs.

the "patronage scandal" will be resolved as follows:

1. a inquest will be conviened with a large expert pannel.

2. 2 years will be spent hearing witnesses and evidence

3. the inquest will close and after a year, the 4000 page report will be issued, outlining what happened, why, and what can be done to prevent it in the future.

4. the government will pay the $14 million in costs the inquest rang up

5. the report will be shoved in a desk and ignored

6. every other time a similar patronage issue comes up, the media will refer to the inquest report and how the recomendations were never impimented.

7. the government will issue some dissmissive comment about the report and it will go back in the drawer, never to be implimented.

sound familiar?

I'm loving this.My tough guy letter finaly got thru boys!!!!!!! Jean up and sprouted balls over night I tell ya!

I'm saying that in my Don Cherry voice....fuck whens Don gunna take over the country.We'd be at war with Russia in like 4 hours of his taking the reins.

Archived