The Sept. 11 Records

effyoo

I thought some of you might beinterested in this:

http://graphics.nytimes.com/packages/html/...es_full_01.html

A rich vein of city records from Sept. 11, including more than 12,000 pages of oral histories rendered in the voices of 503 firefighters, paramedics, and emergency medical technicians, were made public on Aug. 12. The New York Times has published all of them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by effyoo@Aug 16 2005, 12:53 AM

I thought some of you might beinterested in this:

http://graphics.nytimes.com/packages/html/...es_full_01.html

A rich vein of city records from Sept. 11, including more than 12,000 pages of oral histories rendered in the voices of 503 firefighters, paramedics, and emergency medical technicians, were made public on Aug. 12. The New York Times has published all of them.

It will be interesting what pieces of the puzzle can be put together from this. It took a long time to get this released.... I guess this is uncut?

I'd like to see interveiws or transcriptions from radio transmissions received and sent between the air control center and the U.S air force when those planes went off course. I still cant understand why those planes werent intercepted or at least why they werent being apprehended

the minute they went off course.

Alot of people claim the one that went down in PA was shot down. Who knows.

I remember hearing a live report on the radio at work (when the shit was going down) that F-16's shot down one of the plains. Then the next day it was neither confirmed nor denied it just wasn't mentioned... like it never happened. Does anyone else remember that?

I would imagine that after overcoming the terrorists the passengers would have at least tried to keep the plain flying and get talked down by air traffic controllers or something instead of just nose-diving into a field. :confused:

Like I said, who knows? I wasn't there.

yeah...when i think back all i remeber is the news stations playing the world trade centers being hit by the planes and collapsing....you never heard about who was on the plane that hit the penatgon or the passengers on flight 93...and if you did it was a little piece that you only caught if you were payin close attention

Yeah, I've seen the hole in the pentagon, Man. NO WAY a plane hit that. and where was all the debris? it wasnt even half the size of a wingspan. And the footage of whatever hit the pentagon shows that thing hovering a few feet off the ground for at least 100 feet before it hit the pentagon.....

Everytime someone makes a website about what really happened to the Pentagon it get's shut down almost imediately.

"Behold a Pale Horse" actually predicted everything that's been happening to this country since (and including) 9-11.

its impossible too fly a plane a few inches from the ground going a 400 mph... heres another website http://www.apfn.org/apfn/flight77.htm

if you think back to when it happend the news stations said that plane hit the ground before it hit the pentagon...look at all the picture after, the ground in front of the pentagon is fine. also if a 757 did hit where is all the parts of the plane, people, and luggage? im just ramblin on but theres a bunch of good websites and movies out there...

--painful deceptions--

--Martial Law: 9/11 Rise of the Police State--

these are the only two i've seen

To tell you the truth I read it in like 97 or 98 but I remember something to the effect of how the government was intentionally awaiting and antisipating a terrorist attack of large proportions that would sway the American people out of fear to submit to practical martial law and forfeiture of civil liberties (That's why they created FEMA) and whatever else the government want's to do including conquering Middle East countries.

I should read that book again.

I heard that you have to be registered onto a government list to buy that book now. Anyone know if that's true?

The cops came to his house and shot him. He went out buckin shots though.

They just played it off as he was a nut that got killed for shooting at the cops.

You know he talks about how the Masons were gonna probably kill him and it turns out he was right. From what I understand all cops are Masons. :yuck:

The fact that you believe "Behold a pale horse" is not a work of fiction really offers alot of insight about your fragile/gullible mental state.

Dawood- The flights were infact tracked by the commercial airliners right away. NORAD didn't pick up on it because they were, at the time, more focused on ballistic missiles or enemy aircraft coming in and not domestic aircraft. But thank you guys for your expert inter-agency communications input, and aviation knowledge anyway. I am glad you were at the scene to measure up wingspan, wreckage, and building damage.

Since there really isn't anyone posting here anymore who has anything even remotely intelligent to offer, this forum name should be changed from "Crossfire" to "Adolescent stoner who just watched the X-files marathon on Sci-fi and believes the truth is still out there. And it is more dangerous than ever!!!"

sf-as per our conversation some time ago about cooper..of all the shit in that book to pick from, do you really believe his passages on aliens?

sV1-vomit inducing sarcasm and smarminess does not make any of your contributions to crossfire much better actually.

whooooooooooo, (hands tucked up near my shoulders, backing off of his intellegencio v.001.) Sorry man, Next time we will check our IQ's at the door and take the entry-level post test provided by you. We deeply apologize for infringing upon your rights here on the Adolescent stoner thread. Again , sorry.

Oh, by the way braincelliotype V.001....can you please, (if you can find time away from your eminent, aireal nosebleed) define intellegence for us, sir?

thanks, John(Sulayman) Walker

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Aug 17 2005, 03:05 PM

The fact that you believe "Behold a pale horse" is not a work of fiction really offers alot of insight about your fragile/gullible mental state.

Dawood- The flights were infact tracked by the commercial airliners right away. NORAD didn't pick up on it because they were, at the time, more focused on ballistic missiles or enemy aircraft coming in and not domestic aircraft. But thank you guys for your expert inter-agency communications input, and aviation knowledge anyway. I am glad you were at the scene to measure up wingspan, wreckage, and building damage.

Since there really isn't anyone posting here anymore who has anything even remotely intelligent to offer, this forum name should be changed from "Crossfire" to "Adolescent stoner who just watched the X-files marathon on Sci-fi and believes the truth is still out there. And it is more dangerous than ever!!!"

Well I always wondered myself how the fire and impact of a passenger plane could cause two buildings built to sustain an aircraft impact collapse while the pentagon impact seemed so small.

Look at the first picture, even if those windows are the equivalent of Michael Jordans wingspan wide, thats only like 10 or so windows across...hardly a plane...and in the second photo compare the impact to the firetruck next to it....that must be a very long firetruck...

I'm just a person who thinks for himself and has serious doubts about the legitamacy of the 9/11 happenings. Use your knowledge of planes and all things 9/11 to show me the truth, I'm open...

pentagon.jpg

a>

odd as it may seem, i believe there is an uncontentious record of

eye witness accounts who actually saw a jumbo jet fly above

and pass them slamming into the pentagon.

also, as i have argued with hobo knife, where did the plane and

all the passengers go if not into the pentagon?

Originally posted by POIESIS@Aug 18 2005, 04:00 AM

odd as it may seem, i believe there is an uncontentious record of

eye witness accounts who actually saw a jumbo jet fly above

and pass them slamming into the pentagon.

also, as i have argued with hobo knife, where did the plane and

all the passengers go if not into the pentagon?

Did you know anyone on that flight? I don't beleive anything those pigs tell me , not even the very idea that a flight such as the one they say went into the pentagon took off that day. I'm not saying the plane didn't crash into the pentagon, All I am saying is that these people are CONFIRMED liars, so how can we take thier word for it?

the administration are scumbags, i got you.

now get at me with a reasonable argument for how a plane

full of passengers is gone. or forget that completely, maybe

you're right, maybe there never was a plane, maybe it was

some tricked out radar interception technology employed by

some pentagon twerp that made it look like a plane when really

it was a missile.

instead, get at me with a reasonable argument for how a

veil of secrecy could be thinned out over several massive

bureaucracies and not a single, solid account has come forth

with corroborative facts elucidating anything near what 9/11

conspiracy theorists purport.

or just get at me in 75 years when documents slowly start