The Seinfeld Thread

Ratster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seinfeld was/is one of my all-time favorite sitcoms. i used to record them, but then got lazy. i also like the older simpsons (for some reason i don't really find the episodes made within the past two years funny:o ), south park, and crank yankers. yeah those shows make me laugh:D

if you like the simpsons and the sein, go to the google image library and type seinfeld. there's some seinfeld thing that looks like the simpsons.

I tried to post it here but my computer's still rockin the windows 95. oh, and fuck south park cos all the fat redneck boys wit tommy tatas watch and then they go call their moms bitches cos the saw it on south park.

The best is the one where Jerry and Elaine go to Jerry's parents in Florida. The bed's all fucked up and Elaine gets really sore. She takes all these muscle relaxers and they have to go to this reunion thingy for all the old people. Elaines all krunked up on the muscle relaxers and she's like STELLLLLLAAAA!!! Then everyone get's into an argument and Elaine wakes up and does that horrid scream like STEEELLLLAAAAA!!!! Everyone like covers their ears and everything. Funny as fuck. And the one with the yogurt shop where the little kid's like I KNOW JERRY HE'S A FUNNY F***!

Archived