Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the secret life of luggage

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, May 22, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

on the science channel right now, theres a show where they tell you all about luggage that gets lost and shit. its surprisingly amusing. then again im surprisingly easily amused.

heres a picture of a tim hortons strawberry tart. holler.
    [​IMG]

2. shoekeys

shoekeys Member

those tarts look like haggard vaginas

3. welcome mat

welcome mat Junior Member

damn, those are tarts?

I thought tart was the taste of your mother's unwashed pussy...

4. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

hey seeking.

luggage ey? crazy.

5. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I have never lost luggage when traveling....and I never want to start...I keep locks on my shit...no ones gettin in...funny how I can pack 10 cans and never catch any flack for it...what if it was a bomb? oh well...good thing it isnt...

6. Secret

Secret Elite Member

I'd like to know the secret life of missing socks.

I cleaned out my drawers and have about 7 individual socks with no matching pair.

7. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

8. Make sure you have extra insurance

Check an extra bag full of nothing

Claim it lost at your arrival

= Plenty money to spend on holiday.

If we are talking about real lost luggage, then its all about the Bangkok special... wonk saggin.

9. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

that's bonkerss...

here's a diagram of a blackhead:
    [​IMG]

10. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

11. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

speaking of planes and lluggage, i used to work for usps at the airport during xmas season, when all the xmas mail was coming thorugh. It's amazing that any mail goes where it s suppoesed to go. I got a new respect for employees of the post office whne i worked there. I understande why some of those mother fuckers go crazy andshoot shit up. Hectic. You know right aboiut now id like to appoligize for andy speelling or grammatical shit that has gone horribblte y wrong.... its drnk o klock. ''

Here is a good game to play. Send your homey $100 through the mail. MAke sure you sned it x press or overnight and get insurance on it. When your homey gets the $100 have him go to the post office and say he never got he money and you get a refund on the $100. You can do this back and forth forever in theory. Yeah. Is it just me or is that LOL smile realy annoying being so clpse in vistion.?

Skerrrrrrrt eat shti bitchessss

12. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

please explain the link betweeen lost luggage and the science channel......... actually, i should ask that to the people who produced the show:D

here's a picture of a guy messing with a turkey. holler.
    [​IMG]

13. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

I had a friend who worked at Gatwick airport, he used to write. Anyway he used to hit up little tags in the luggage hold when he was loading/unloading. There are quite a few planes with tags from all over the world in the hold flying round acording to him

[​IMG]

14. Jackson, no drugs on 12oz, thanks.

Its pretty common for luggagehandlers to tag the inside cargo areas of planes, most of them are killed with scibbles from all over the world... like bob said. There was even a little feature on it on one of these Airport-TVshows a few years back.

15. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Daarrrgh!

Sorry they were seized so it was in context... but ok :p