1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Secret Home Shopping Network

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Secret, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

The Secret Home Shopping Network

Discussion started by Secret - Mar 19, 2002

I know plenty of you are familiar with Ebay. I've never bought a damn thing from that site. I'm thinking about selling several things from there (bebe clothes and shoes, watches, purses, etc)... all spankin' new. Anyways, I'm wondering how paypal works? I'm smart enough not to take personal checks because they take forever to clear, so paypal seems like the right alternative. How does it work? Do I just sign up, get people's credit card info, and the money goes straight to my account? I'm sketch out about giving out my real address, so I'm getting a PO Box. Any info from Ebay sellers would help.

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Mar 19, 2002

get a paypal account and if you set it up so that they have access to your checking account they just directly deposit the money into your checking account.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Mang - Replied Mar 19, 2002

sounds like somebody got their lift on

http://www.westga.edu/~kidreach/shoplift.gif'>

HOT items

Mr. Mang - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. bug

bug Guest

bug - Replied Mar 19, 2002

http://www.kat-ch.com/mainart/pgal.jpg'>

"bug is sexy"

5. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

kaesthebluntedwonder - Replied Mar 19, 2002

you need a credit card to sell on ebay, i know that much from the time i tried to sell some bass strings on there...

kaesthebluntedwonder - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. professor poopatronic - Replied Mar 19, 2002

7. High Priest

High Priest 12oz Elite Member

High Priest - Replied Mar 19, 2002

Too cool for a garage sale ey?

High Priest - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Mar 19, 2002

Im an ebay pro, i get alot of records off ebay, including some stuff like headphones, shirts, and lots of stuff for the car that i refinished...

Pay pal is the best route and oh yeah, you can give your real address, cause i have been using it forever, and i never get shit from anyone in the mail, and no one calls, so theres really no problem, they are really reliable and shit, trust me.

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Mar 19, 2002

my brothers get all thier shit off of Ebay

i think its funny how you think that you've really "won" something...

10. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo 12oz Member

I Luv Roo - Replied Mar 19, 2002

watchyou got? I'm wanna see.
    ("swag" haha.)

I Luv Roo - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Mar 19, 2002

exactly!

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  12. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Mar 19, 2002

just to give another side to this:

www.paypalwarning.com

i personally have a pay-pal account, however i plan on setting up a special bank account just for it. This bank account will open with $500 and then i will withdraw all the money. This is to keep pay-pal from fucking with me. I refuse to give out my personal cash info where they can withdraw or do what they wish with my money. Read pay-pal's agreement with you. They can basically do whatever they want for whatever reason. Especially now since the FCC (i think) declared that pay-pal is not a bank (this was on slashdot.com a few days ago)

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Mar 19, 2002

14. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Mar 19, 2002

ive never had a problem w/ paypal or billpoint for that matter. rock on and move that hot shit. bebe clothes...sheesh, don't get me started..;)

15. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Mar 19, 2002

Well, the reason I can't have a garage sale is because I'd be forced to sell these goodies for way too cheap. Plus, just how like someone mentioned, people on Ebay think they've won something, so they're willing to pay a lot more.

ILoveRoo... what kind of watch do you want? I have a silver Gucci with a blue face, a couple of cute Anne Klein and Guess watches. I also have some of those cute Roxy ring watches if you're into that whole surfer chick look.

;)

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: