The Scum I Am

Perveract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

!@#$%, hahahaaha, i'm lovin the umm..guilty as charched

browska, nope...i'm always on the look for new talents

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Devilush

i'd hate to be tess' neighbors. :crazy:

C'mon now, dont tell me you wouldnt feel a bit flattered..besides the going live on the internet thing...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Naw, i wouldnt wait for her...practice makes perfect..within years i developed a 6th sense where i can feel theres something going on in the hood

Originally posted by Tesseract

C'mon now, dont tell me you wouldnt feel a bit flattered..besides the going live on the internet thing...

i really really can not stand it when strangers try to take my picture.

because of a weekend in vegas alone, i know there are a shitload of random flicks out there of me and my best friend with our hands in front of our faces.

and who knows how many were taken and i didn't notice.

i have a few random disposables lkying through out the county w/ drunken flictures and friends and such voguing in front o ftheir peices and such... hopefully they fell into the right hands.

tess, you shoulda saranaded (sp?) her

Guest imported_Tesseract

Well i dont know, i dont concider my self a slime...i dont use those flicks either and i dont do that on the street or the beach or whatever..i think i like the hunt, looking through a keyhole, i know it may sound disgusting to some but my intentions are puure, i fuckin love girls...so

LADIES!

let me ask you this, i've been wondering for a long time what would go down if some of those girls spots me...what would you do?

call the cops

yell at me

have your boy try to terrorise me

laught at me

?

would be a bit flattered or completely pissed?

would you even concider (if you liked me) to play along, strip?, pose? gimme the finger? or even play you didnt see me but make your self an easy target?

be honest, i'm intrigued by this

I'd probably get pissed.

i've had about 10-12 guys masturbate in front of me in public so

that kind of feeling is a bit aggravating. The last time i caught a guy doing that (year ago?) i went into a rage.

But taking pictures...i don't know.

that hasn't happened (except when i was 13 and some guy took my picture from a car and sped off) so i don't know what i would do/feel.

one things for damn sure -

i'd think you were a pervert.

how fitting :)

i've given the finger to most guys i've caught doing that shit.

i don't find it flattering

i find it to be an easy way to identify a jerk.

and who cares what jerks think anyway.

not me.

those kinds of guys also usually just love women.

why would i be flattered when that's something they're looking to do all the time?

if i caught someone taking flicks of me at my home, it would weird me the fuck out and i'd probably get threatening. only because i do ill shit in the privacy of my own home, and i want it kept private.

I'm curious to see how some of the ladies answer this.

some...I'm positive I'd know how they'd react.

others...I'd like to think I have a good idea.

obviously...I'm not a girl...but for some reason...I've caught several teenage girls taking pictures of me. :confused:

Guest BROWNer

practice makes perfect..within years i developed a 6th sense where i can feel theres something going on in the hood

hahahaha..this is the best shit i've read all week.

Guest imported_Tesseract

2 out of 2 women that replied think i'm a fuckin pervojerk...:o

I guess you have to know me to understand, but after all that i doubt you would like that;)

Guest imported_Tesseract

haha, word but fuck that, i dont concider my self a perv nor a jerk (okay maybe a little perved out..) i'm not deprived either...its not something i do in lack of anything else, its something i do cause i like the procedure (uh oh, that sounded even more perverted actually) anyway, BETTER THAN SHOOTING ANIMALS!:D

Guest BROWNer

i think it would be a good thing for most guys to

feel the objectification and predatory vibe guys

put on chicks. the other day these lame dudes

were all like 'yo, check it out'..across the street

some young chick is walking...then the hoots

and hollers and whistles.....which made her visibly uncomfortable.

although i cannot help looking, and occasionally

perv staring, this type of thing usually bothers me, probably

since i've seen and been affected by what the extreme next step can be.

the other thing is guys that don't get a

clue that a chick isn't interested.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Right on, its lame as fuck, i never hit up a girl in such a way, i never stare to the point where they feel uneasy...

okay i admit it, i would be flattered if i look up and see a nice looking man taking a picture of me.

instantly i would think to myself "perveract". then just laugh.

if it was some weird looking creepy mother fucker, i would be offended. i have no idea why.

instantly i would think to myself "pervert". then flick him off.

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha, well said dev...

cil, i dunno dude...like i said i dont take flicks of these girls in lack of meeting girls..its a whole different thing for me, truth is i have my digi for a year and some change and i realised that i have 6500 flicks under it alone...so yeah, i pretty much photograph everything. I wont front like i'm not enjoying my self while spying girls but that enjoyment draws from very different factors than the ones mainly discussed here.

Archived