the scribblers

ActsOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's probably more than one person doing it. the other day i was looking at paint in homedepot and i saw one of my teachers holding a can called "graffiti remover" or something. i almost had a heart attack.

the G8 is coming to calgary in a couple of weeks so the city they has a volunteer task force going around 12 hours a day seven days a week cleaning up (painting over) graf, and picking up needles... it's ridiculous... they have a special number and people on hand to come at any time to clean up 'a mess'

-dot.

In cali?

I have heard of a soccer mom type of chick that carries grey and green values of paint in her SUV with her all the time so when she sees any graffiti she can pull over and cover it up. She has gotten so much support from local government that a volunteer graff task force has started and ( like previously stated) is going around documenting and covering up graffiti all days of the week. search for it on google....shit will make your stomach turn.

• 2 weeks later...

blah!

oooooh! i'm a concerned parent looking out for my community! fuck her. If i knew some bitch like that, i'd hit up her minivan with a big "soccer fucking sucks, and so do fuckin soccer moms bitch!" tag with etch. fuck that bitch. ok, i'm getting carried away, eh?

fuck that i'd wait until she was alone in her house in the daytime. Then dress up in my best clean train painting uniform (black jumper, black trousers, balaclava and a pair of white nikes) and teach her how bad writers really are. You can just imagine her posting an ad in the adult section of the local paper the day after saying:

"Lonely house wife lusts after young scribbler to invade her yard.Must be discreet>Box98712398".

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest 87centHitMan

Someone caught a tag on my boss's ice machine at my work one day, so he took a bucket of paint and went down the alley next to the place and started buffing everyone with really shitty cover-ups that weren't even the same color. Some of them weren't even gone all the way over. I think that is the stupidest shit ever. When someone buffs you with the wrong color and it's just a huge square of brown on a white wall. What's with that shit? That's just people trying to get back at the writers. They really obviously don't care what the place looks like, it's just the fact that someone vandalized their facility that pisses them off. stupid.

Re: In cali?

Originally posted by BeetNIK

I have heard of a soccer mom type of chick that carries grey and green values of paint in her SUV with her all the time so when she sees any graffiti she can pull over and cover it up. She has gotten so much support from local government that a volunteer graff task force has started and ( like previously stated) is going around documenting and covering up graffiti all days of the week. search for it on google....shit will make your stomach turn.

:mad: that is almost the gayest shit i ever heard i bet she would love it if ( hint hint hint hint ) someone from her joke town was to hit up her van and teach her a lesson. get a fake name and go and bomb her minivan and hit up the park her kids play soccer at.....

Re: Re: In cali?

Originally posted by destruct

hit up the park her kids play soccer at.....

that gave me a really good idea....... it would take hours and hours, but you could hit the actual park... the grass.... just get a lot of ground up chalk (if you need it), and some diesel fuel.. sketch it out with the chalk... and when it's the way you like it... go over the whole shit with diesel... the diesel kills the grass... so it would be like one huge brown and green piece.. mmmm...

Archived