The Saturday Night Thread 11/15

metallix

How was YOUR Saturday Night?

MIne involved going to a birthday party. I purchased a sun flower bag, a card and a small pocket change/purse from london. Total gift costs: .99 cent bag. .99cent card. 3 pound purse.

The party was awesome, in total i knew about two people. However soon i mingled and met some new people. we all enjoyed each others company. There was plenty of good looking females. I mingled with two of them real well and now are on excellent terms. One of them ended up drinking excessively and then proceeded to grind and give me many erections through out the night. :)

Later on we were cuddling on the couch with everyone there and she passed out. So i took a pen and wrote on her "when you wake up, call me ####### " awesome. then i left, and came back every now and then to make sure she was ok. didn;t want anyone to say i was taking advantage of her. i made sure not to kiss her as well, so nobody could say i take advantage of drunk girls.

Many Many good pictures were created!! People played mario brothers 8-bit through out the night. Many good discussions. Paris Hilton sex tape was attempted to watch but all the links were dead. So we had to settle for the up skirt shot.

I-POD's are the latest trend. So is Brooklyn!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by metallix

she passed out. So i took a pen and wrote on her "when you wake up, call me ####### "

Awesome indeed.

i just woke up. i have to go to work soon and im still fairly drunk.

i sincerely regret that no attractive females were involved in my saturday night and am going to put the blame on the excessive amounts of old english consumed as well as expensive champaign there.

thanks metallix.

what im sayin is i went to my homeys house and there was no females.

allthough.....this is not a regular thing since im addicted to ass tits and intelligence with a sexy face.

old english sincerely regrets not interacting with females while drunk and having to drink expensive champaign he didnt own to console himself and still being drunk 8 hours later when he has to go to work.

Archived