Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Sadness Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -Rage-, Jun 26, 2002.

1. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR ALL OF YOUR EMOTIONAL SPILLINGS:

Fuck. Why do people suck so much?

You think you've found someone great, but the little things get in your head. They do the most annoying shit. I know it shouldn't get to me, but fuck... Keep in mind this includes friends and relatives.

On top of that, I'm sick of waiting. For everything. Time is too slow for my lazy ass. I just want to see where I'll be in 7.36 years.

I always hated being asked 'Where do you see yourself in 5, 10, 20, 50 years, etc.' How the fuck should we know that? How can a person live that far in advance. I don't know about you, but I live day by day. Whatever happens, happens.

I'm out of college and poor as a mofo. I work a job that is supposedly "full-time", but I only get 25 hours a week.

Fuck this life and the next.

:mad:

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

wow that's a first for me... wrong forum...

:D

MOVE TO CHANNEL ZERO PLEASE

see what I mean? ... sadness man... sadness

3. THEdude

THEdude Guest

4. melt

melt Guest

kill me (hickup), kill me (hickup), kill me...

5. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

Whoa buddy... you gotta keep it posi!
    I totally understand what you're saying though, cause even I get stuck in a rut of hate and feeling no good. I always try and look to the brighter side of things. I suggest you put on some Inside Out and hit the repeat button my friend.

I must say though, on the sadness tip, I am a bit dissapointed there were no sketches.. it threw me off at first and then it dawned on me...

Anyways... you type "On top of that, I'm sick of waiting. For everything. Time is too slow for my lazy ass."

I'm tired of moving forward. Time goes by way too fast and that is what really brings me down aside from the fact that I have no relations with the females.

Anyways, sit back and relax, think of all the good, and say "Thank You."

6. cdz

cdz Member

this is fucking stupid, and im now feel more stupid for posting under this...

7. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

did anyone read my depression thread? ever tried to kill yourself? i have. several occasions. im not proud of it. but i think i might do myself in before my time...

8. synaps

synaps Senior Member

wrong forum cunt

9. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

Shut the fuck up. He knows this.

10. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

doo da doo dee doo...this thread suks.....especially since i love to bitch and moan and draw all my emotions out.....but i dont have a scanner so ill sit here and twiddle my thumbs....doo da doo dee doo

11. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

its harder than it looks for some people man.

every day if it werent for a girl or a song or family i think itd be easier to just jump off a bridge and not have to go through the motions.

they upped my milligrams and this was the first day...no real change yet.

if youre ever down in the dumps try thinking about a person who has irrational and intrusive thoughts swirling through his brain 24/7. he knows they arent real and they are meaningless but the anxiety, depression and panic they cause make them feel all too real...thats me man. and its shit...but for every bad moment there are a bunch of good ones and i find that i notice them more often, which is good...

12oz helps too...free therapy!

12. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

fuck being sad, what about people that are incrediblely tired?

13. ball bag

ball bag Junior Member

Last week a guy was gonna jump off the bridge in front of my house. The cops closed off the street and everything. When I asked the cop what was goin on, he just said, " No big deal,it's just a jumper..",like he would be more interested in how his last fart smelled.

14. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

i listen to placebo.
    mmmmm... placebo...

15. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest