The saddest shit ever....

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow. why does she want to do that? does she have a low self esteem or is this just easy money for her?

honestly, i dont think its easy money. its not easy money to be an imaginary girlfriend to some looser that is paying her to be one. i mean what are the positives about this? none (i dont think).

god. what a horrible idea. i'm pissed now.

thats sad. Now you can pay girls to be your e-girlfriend. I think I am going to start a service where I take a bunch of the guys that pay for this shit out and show them how to get laid in real life. Just reading that site honestly made me feel bad, and the fact that I fell out of my chair laughing made it even worse.

honestly, i think it's a good idea. someone is getting rich off of this.

imagine how many lonely girls out there need an imaginary b/f. i wanna be that imaginary b/f and make some extra dough for paint, canvas, printing...kind b**s

Originally posted by Telo

Sounds stupid but if i was a girl. I'd do it to make some extra cash for my "real life" drinking habit.

if you were a girl, you'd just go to the pub and whore yourself out like the good ol present days

Originally posted by crave

yep, you're right, that shit is sad. gotdamn!

look at the potential. someone found a niche' in a world full of

ideas that are already taken.

sure, it's sad that some guys have to do that or feel they have to do that. but there's always someone with an idea to make money off of those lonely bastards.

Archived