THE RUGBY WORLD CUP (NON) APPRECIATION THREAD

Abracadabra

yeah, it's gunna suck soooo much living across the street from the telstra dome (a football stadium in melbourne for those that don't know) now that the meathead show will be rolling thru town. totally wack. totally. the only good thing is they'll be running more trains (which means backjumps people....get to work). does anyone actually follow this way dumb sport?

* for our american hombres that are unaware, rugby is like american football, just with less padding and more same-sex embraces.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^

Backjump = train lays up in a particular station usually the end of that particular line(not always) in sits there for 5mins maybe 10mins to return to back from where it came, in that time you paint it, doesn`t matter if you jump off the platform or cut threw a fence.Still a BJ..

Originally posted by nomadawhat

Tell those pussies to put some pads on!!!!

the irony!

haha, anyway...not a big rugby fan, but im sure england will do well...the only sport we are good at!

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by se_FOUR

Its all about the footy this weekend, win lose or draw smash kebab shops up!

Oh yeah. Turkey vs England is a nightmare game, cant wait for the outcome.

Bosnia vs Denmark is another nailbiter...

Its all about the footy this weekend, win lose or draw smash kebab shops up!

Have you seen some of the BIG knives they keep stashed behind the counter? And they're very happy to brandish at any hint of trouble!

http://www.odek.com/lst/kebap.jpg'>

http://www.graffiti.org/huh/trains/warsaw/dse/kebap7.jpg'>

http://www.graffiti.org/huh/trains/warsaw/dse/kebap5.jpg'>

Hehe, have been chased several times through New Cross with kebeby man in tow with huge doner kebab cutting knife thingy.." oi you englishhhhhhhh pig dog come here" yeah like i`m gonna stop, "yeah i`m sorry for punching you fruit machine a bit too hard and throwing onion vinegar, oh and a few slurs at Turk folk..sorry.. Tho if they do win theres gonna be Turks driving around all night with flags waving out the passenger seat. Come on England!:king:

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

As I am 8000 miles away and cannot be there in person, I am personally leaving it to you to stab AT LEAST one Turk should England lose.

Thank you.

You can still watch over there right, or is the time difference ? Either way mate there`s so many fucking Turks here that if they win there defo bound to be shit loads of trouble , no real change then, hehe..Shame about Rio Ferdinand tho, him and Sol aint played together for time and no Owen..I just hope they put Vassel up front..Anyway I can`t wait!!

^^^

Backjump = train lays up in a particular station usually the end of that particular line(not always) in sits there for 5mins maybe 10mins to return to back from where it came, in that time you paint it, doesn`t matter if you jump off the platform or cut threw a fence.Still a BJ..

Ah, thats a different story.