THE ROUTINE!!!

scuba steve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey Amish, I'm still waiting on that post you had said your going to dedicate to me. If you can't come through with what your say your going to don't say anything at all. Bettter yet, go back to shucking corn or getting the team ready for one of those horse drawn buggies. If anybody from the amish community knew you were using the internet much less electricity they'd shun you.

Originally posted by rolemodel

Hey Amish, I'm still waiting on that post you had said your going to dedicate to me. If you can't come through with what your say your going to don't say anything at all. Bettter yet, go back to shucking corn or getting the team ready for one of those horse drawn buggies. If anybody from the amish community knew you were using the internet much less electricity they'd shun you.

HAHAHAHAHA

im gettin that post ready, youll have it before the weekend is up.

dont forget we make quilts too...... and today we raised a barn.

P.S. Why in the hell would you have to edit what you stated in the post above. Were you looking for the right words or something? The list of names you were posting were 6 in total and you quoted me. Your not very quick are you?

thats 6 flicks that are better than any in your posts. plus you had to reply again to say that.... whos the quick one?

when is your next thread?

i cant wait for it to get closed again....

Originally posted by amish son

when is your next thread?

i cant wait for it to get closed again....

Soon very soon. My next thread will be dedicated to you and every other clown on here who posts garbage, pumps poor styles and really thinks they know what they are talking about. I'm here to tell you that you really don't have a clue. It will be a one time post so you better get ready.

rolemodel is my rolemodel.

Soon very soon. My next thread will be dedicated to you and every other clown on here who posts garbage, pumps poor styles and really thinks they know what they are talking about. I'm here to tell you that you really don't have a clue. It will be a one time post so you better get ready.

rolemodel, the sad thing is YOU really dont have a clue. it took you over 15 minutes to figure out what you were going to reply with. the only person posting garbage is you, and a few others. noone wants to see half the shit you flick.

now go ask mommy if she can take you to the layup soon, so you can try to catch some fr8s worth posting....