The Rose Bowl // National Championship

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was Eli Manning, when the Chargers drafted him, he got all sour-milk baby faced.

Ron Dayne won the Heisman in 99, got drafted to the Giants

2000 New York Giants 770

2001 New York Giants 690

2002 New York Giants 428

2003 New York Giants 0

2004 New York Giants 179

Thats his rushing yardage his first 5 years in the NFL.

Texans should draft Young.

haha, random pictures, eh? Yeahhhh, sure.

Considering the country and city that I live in, plus the friends that I keep, I'll most likely be watching this alone. But this is a proper championship game that I've been waiting a long time for. I can't wait.

Originally posted by methadone program@Jan 4 2006, 11:46 AM

texas all the way!!!...with my luck though, reggie bush will probably have a career ending injury during the game and my texans wont be able to draft him....

I'm sure Bush learned from Willis McGahee that you gotta buy into that crazy two million dollar insurance for this last game.

Originally posted by ClueTwo+Jan 4 2006, 12:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ClueTwo - Jan 4 2006, 12:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Jan 4 2006, 11:30 AM

Im basically just waiting to see who picks up Terell Owens, and I hope its a 4-12 team.

Oakland, Seattle, or Arizona....hahaha

[/b]

No way he goes to Oakland with Moss already there. It won't happen.

And Arizona? Not with Fitzgeraland and Boldin.

And Seattle's winning without TO, so why invite a destructive force into your locker room?

Fuck TO. I hope he has to sign for the league minimum.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 4 2006, 01:24 PM

cuz Leinart is so incredibly good looking, maybe?

He is really, really, ridiculously good looking.

zoolander-5-g.jpg

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 4 2006, 01:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 4 2006, 01:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Jan 4 2006, 01:24 PM

No way he goes to Oakland with Moss already there. It won't happen.

you're neglecting the incredible stupidity of a man named Al Davis. I'm not saying it'll happen...I just wouldn't be all that surprised if it did.

[/b]

True, but ...

<click>

Moss has no plans to play with T.O.

NFL.com wire reports

ALAMEDA, Calif. (Nov. 16, 2005) -- Randy Moss wants no part of playing alongside Terrell Owens.

Nor does he see any similarity between himself and Owens.

In his first interview in more than two months, Moss addressed several topics with ESPN for a program scheduled to air in full Nov. 20.

"No, I'm not here," Moss said when asked how he would respond if Owens were to come to Oakland.

"I mean, T.O. could be good here with the Raiders but I don't think with his baggage and everything he's been through, and my baggage and what I've been through, I don't think that would work ..."

I.e., it would reach new levels of stupidity to purposefully alienate Moss, arguably the game's most dominant receiver when healthy. But I agree: it could happen.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 4 2006, 01:28 PM

Did anyone catch the Orange Bowl last night? That turned out to be way better than expected. JoePa still has it.

Excellent game. I thought there might be a newsflash after the first OT indicating that the NCAA was widening the goal posts in deference to PSU's and FSU's kicking games. Ouch.

Plus, JoePa rules. I hate Bowden.

LEINART IS A HUNK!!

I'm not really pulling too hard for usc... just going for the locals maybe, but like I said it could change. I've been rooting against USC all year all most, so I'm may just be throwing in the towel.

I went to go to the last two rose bowls and watched both of these teams beat Michigan, so I'm not in love with either team.