the roots - the tipping point

cloner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

This has been in SOLID rotation for like 3 weeks now, it is definately the best Roots album to come out in a long time...

I think <though I hate to say it> Malik B's absence from the album made it better...

If you haven't, pick it up...

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

they lost me after things fall apart

I know what you mean, but seriously download a few songs before you judge...this album is the shit

Originally posted by SF1

I GAVE UP ON THEM AFTER GETTING "THINGS FALL APART" TOO, BUT "THE TIPPING POINT" HAS TO BE THEIR BEST ONE YET. FOR REAL.

yeah, i dunno. i'm so fucking sick of hip hop at the moment. it's stale and boring. actually, music in general lately has been getting me down. there's nothing exciting anymore

yeah, i dunno. i'm so fucking sick of hip hop at the moment. it's stale and boring. actually, music in general lately has been getting me down. there's nothing exciting anymore

what you need to do is grab the lynyrd skynyrd 30th anniversary cd. this is the shizbambizzle.

i'm so fucking sick of hip hop at the moment. it's stale and boring.

I've been the same way, but the new roots definitely moves me. Apart from that, i've just listening to some old jeff buckley and shit from the 60's and 70's, just to take a break from hip hop.

Guest Pilau Hands

i listened to the beginnings of a few tracks. they pretty much sold me with how the first song starts, but i haven't picked it up yet.

i didn't like the grey album nearly as much as i liked the brown.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i listened to the beginnings of a few tracks. they pretty much sold me with how the first song starts, but i haven't picked it up yet.

i didn't like the grey album nearly as much as i liked the brown.

I thought the grey album was brilliant.

Archived