The Ringer

Frate_Raper

Ok, I have wood chipper!! I can use it 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. I will make you into a smooth easy to digest liquid if you try to extend your penis and or self esteem by abusing a retarded person infront of me. I'm not saying don't call people TARDS, HANDIES, REJECTS etc. etc. You can make fun of them all you want..but the minute a retard is around KNOCK IT OFF OR I WILL ERASE YOUR LIFE!

Now onwards

I went to see this movie The Ringer,my girl really tried talking me out of it but no.I was needing a good laugh. The first ten minutes with out a laugh I was already at boiling point, it's not the comedy it's the fuck wads in the theater screaming shit. It was 9:30 start these retards yelling were like 20 years old.I was just about to walk out when the movie turned sweet on me and the retarded guys in the movie started to act super cute and nice,like retards do for the most part.

NOW more shit talk

Most Knoxville's posse of dudes aren't even retarded,which also pissed me off....Don't waste your life with this piece of have way funny shit,take the 10 or 13 bones and donate that shit to local organization that helps the handicapped.

Yeah I say retard deal with it,I wouldn’t called a retarded person retarded,I used it as derogatory descriptive.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, I know this overly sensitive Jew who gerts pissed off whenever I call him retard. Because he is one.

Then you got my other buddy who has a sister with downs syndrome, and he doesn't give a shit when I call him retard or walk around with my tounge hanging out my mouth while I'm trying to bite my ear off.

Dukes of Hazzard sucked really, really bad. I don't know why they didn't just get the original Bo and Luke Duke to do the movie.

And Jackass is really stupid. I have every reason to dislike Johnny Knoxville, but I kinda wanna see this. The Special Olympics committee gave the movie its blessing. *you are correct, ese.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 3 2006, 02:30 AM

The Special Olympics committee gave the movie its blessing. *you are correct, ese.

i found that to be a bit weird when i heard that.....the fact that the special olymipics is behind the movie is probably the only reason i want to go see it. thats not really to support the movie....i just want to figure out what the fuck they were thinking.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by John Birch@Jan 3 2006, 01:51 AM

yeah I prefer the earlier terms like simpleton or idiot or fools. Retard is so politically correct its retarded...

i was always a fan of the term Mongoloid.

i could've just quoted myself

i can't believe people spend money to see this crap

much less the money you have to spend to see this crap in a theater.

maybe they were checking to see how many people are retarded enough to sit through this shit

Let me get into this deeper.

The movie turns it around and Knoxville starts to see these guys as real athletes. He tells his scum bag uncle if he ever calls them tards again he’ll kill him yadda yadda.The movie started off ripping on the mongols and ends off showing how these dudes are dope people and how we should respect them.

My problem was with the stupid west end Toronto gino thugs that talk in deep voices and drive civics making their own humor out of it. Calling the dudes tards and screaming stupid shit at the screen. I’m all for calling people retards and laughing it up about the idea of a normal dude being generally retarded, like come on ARMY OF RETARDS SON TO THE FULLEST!

Side note missing retarded girl in my girlies area.....if she shows up hurt or dead all of my faith in this city will be lost.I will be conducting random killings from Lansdown to Bathurst and Dupont to College..deal with it assholes.

all movie theaters now come with their own band of innercitythugs and/or suburbanwannabebitches that compimentary ruin every movie

unless it's some weak ass art house shit that you didn't wanna see anyway

or some dialogue/relationship heavy feeler movie that has zero big screen impact

i'm still not into pseudo comedic heartwarmers about the special olympics

but thats me.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 3 2006, 03:30 AM

Dukes of Hazzard sucked really, really bad. I don't know why they didn't just get the original Bo and Luke Duke to do the movie.

And Jackass is really stupid. I have every reason to dislike Johnny Knoxville, but I kinda wanna see this. The Special Olympics committee gave the movie its blessing. *you are correct, ese.

Fer reals.

Knoxville aint nuthin but'a purdy face,

...and hes not very funny/..

I'd do em, Id just gag em first.

Originally posted by wiseguy+Jan 3 2006, 01:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wiseguy - Jan 3 2006, 01:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-John Birch@Jan 3 2006, 04:51 PM

yeah I prefer the earlier terms like simpleton or idiot or fools. Retard is so politically correct its retarded...

actually retard isnt politically correct.

[/b]

I believe the correct term is Mentally Hilarious