Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Ringer

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Ok, I have wood chipper!! I can use it 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. I will make you into a smooth easy to digest liquid if you try to extend your penis and or self esteem by abusing a retarded person infront of me. I'm not saying don't call people TARDS, HANDIES, REJECTS etc. etc. You can make fun of them all you want..but the minute a retard is around KNOCK IT OFF OR I WILL ERASE YOUR LIFE!

Now onwards

I went to see this movie The Ringer,my girl really tried talking me out of it but no.I was needing a good laugh. The first ten minutes with out a laugh I was already at boiling point, it's not the comedy it's the fuck wads in the theater screaming shit. It was 9:30 start these retards yelling were like 20 years old.I was just about to walk out when the movie turned sweet on me and the retarded guys in the movie started to act super cute and nice,like retards do for the most part.

NOW more shit talk

Most Knoxville's posse of dudes aren't even retarded,which also pissed me off....Don't waste your life with this piece of have way funny shit,take the 10 or 13 bones and donate that shit to local organization that helps the handicapped.

Yeah I say retard deal with it,I wouldn’t called a retarded person retarded,I used it as derogatory descriptive.

2. PHILLY IS WILD

PHILLY IS WILD Junior Member

"when the fuck did we get ice cream!?"

3. WeakSauce

WeakSauce Banned

this thread is retarded

4. John Birch

John Birch Member

yeah I prefer the earlier terms like simpleton or idiot or fools. Retard is so politically correct its retarded...

5. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

actually retard isnt politically correct.

6. WeakSauce

WeakSauce Banned

he probably meant to say incorrect but hes just retarded

7. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I like the Boston accent. REE-TAY-DID

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Yeah, I know this overly sensitive Jew who gerts pissed off whenever I call him retard. Because he is one.

Then you got my other buddy who has a sister with downs syndrome, and he doesn't give a shit when I call him retard or walk around with my tounge hanging out my mouth while I'm trying to bite my ear off.

9. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

i thought it was re-tah-did

10. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I heard the movie was actually produced with the blessing of the special olympics

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Dukes of Hazzard sucked really, really bad. I don't know why they didn't just get the original Bo and Luke Duke to do the movie.

And Jackass is really stupid. I have every reason to dislike Johnny Knoxville, but I kinda wanna see this. The Special Olympics committee gave the movie its blessing. *you are correct, ese.

12. THANKYOU

THANKYOU Elite Member

oh man thats somewhat dissapointting, that shit looked kinda funny...

ummm what else.... oh yea, i want to get a handicapped tattoo... that shit would be dope.

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i found that to be a bit weird when i heard that.....the fact that the special olymipics is behind the movie is probably the only reason i want to go see it. thats not really to support the movie....i just want to figure out what the fuck they were thinking.

14. i was always a fan of the term Mongoloid.

15. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

then, as we all know, 50 cent took that for himself.......fucking rappers.