the ring

Guest nutsack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsack

bump

hollywood (dreamworks, namely) is remaking this film, i suggest you watch the original first as it'll be much better.

someone on here must've seen this film.c'mon.

Guest nutsack

watch that shit.its got a prequel and a sequel.watch them too.

u should also watch 'tetsuo the iron man'.thats real darkness right there, word to my iced out 20 inch rims.

Originally posted by lovestick

A great movie. I couldn't watch it in the dark though... I'm such a pussy.

Best japanese (I'm guessing japanese) flick right after battle royale.

If anyone is really intrested in Ring, uh, drop me an email. sundown_01@hotmail.com

battle royale was dope. versus was too..... niggaz in japan put out quality films.

Guest nutsack

what the feck^^^?

Kreaons666, sometimes when you post a picture in a thread it remotely makes sense, and is sometimes even funny.but i don't even know what to say about this one.its a book, which you got from the http://epc.buffalo.edu/ site.

what?what did i do?

anyway back to matters at hand, i didn't post a website add cos i thought you mans would be up on this shit already, and its kinda nice watching a film u know f all about.

that pic, !CEBERG, my son, is sadako's eye.when you see it, you die.and you're right , it is pretty gross.

heres the sitethe ring world

and this is the site for the remake.

and i'd like to send a special shout to my mum, and all the sexy chicks i see on the train, when i'm on it.

• 2 months later...

just watched the dream works version at like 3 in the morning for that extra kick of scariness.I was gonna watch it at the theater because the movies is so damn dark but missed the late show. well it was ok, the first 5 minutes were scary but then it got too confuding to be scary kinda like Donnie Darko. Althogh the last few seconds were kinda cheesy and predictable it was a pretty cool movie.

Guest chicken bone

Ya I watched the original Japanese one.. Its really really scary.. Very well done, totally frightening. I dont think the American version will be any good compared to the original..

Its so fucked up it will make you scared to watch TV by yourself or take polaroids.

Originally posted by cyzm

hey yo! i went and seen that shit last night.... scariest shit fuckin ever.... got me wiggin out, matter of fact thats why im sittin up right now and cant sleep....... hahahaha!..at last, a scary movie that was actually fuckin scary

you thought it was scary? i thought it was way more scary...because when they are at the begining they say TWO REVERE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS DIED.......I GO TO REVERE HIGH SCHOOL..NOW IMAGINE HOW I FELT AFTER SEEING THAT MOVIE I COULDNT GO TO SLEEP I WAS SO SCARED,IM GONA DIE IN 7 DAYS AT 11:51PM:eek: :eek: :eek:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Saw it last night, I was impressed. I expected it to suck badly, but it actually throws in some chills, and the cinematography is pretty damn cool... I would kill to have the job of whoever designed the videotape reel itself.

I damn nearly crapped my pants when the little girl runs up next to the dude in less than 1/10th of a second. I screamed soooo loud... Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived