The Revolution Will Not Be Televised...

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

it's really quite funny how much better europeans are at graffiti than everyone else.

Guest TECONE SW
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's really quite funny how much better europeans are at graffiti than everyone else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont agree

I don't either...

yes and no

i kind of do agree and dont, i mean the posts in this threads are not that great but likeother shit from berlin and the rest of germany, denmark etc seem to bomb harder with more burners

dont say the sicco on the second last pic of the production isnt a direct and obvious blatent bloody bite of seiko dts...dont say its not!

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by professor poopatronic

Bump

Yeah, Uppsala rules!

Nice to see someone appreciate our style, maes is my favourite for sure.

He is always trying to come up with new stuff for sure, in 99 he was always painting letters by one principle, he did a cloud of a bunch of colors, and then he just cut out letters how he felt like, fuck a sketch!

I have never seen anyone do so complex styles so fast anywhere else.

He is a featured artist on the old archive version of HifiArt.

I like dekis too, he is an up-and-coming guy with killer technique, every line is perfect.

some kid desecrated this with an "n"

from last year, already posted this on another thread

That´s all I have right now..

WOW!

lets hear it for guys with multiple styles> that fuksh and maes shit is incredible.

-jerk182

europeans (?) win. (horrible generalization.) but true. ?? dope!

rebus. if you have pictures of these things would you be interested in trading? i can make it worth it, air mail and all..................

Originally posted by Jerk182

rebus. if you have pictures of these things would you be interested in trading? i can make it worth it, air mail and all..................

Most of the pictures on upptown displayed here are scanned from my photo collection, fuksh, maes, dekis and so on. I might be interested in trading.

-Oh yeah, to the one who dissed the use of american hiphop lingo in that piece: first of all, you do not have the exclusives on a way of talking, and second this was an ironic remark on how graffiti is supposed to be hiphop.

Archived