THE REVOK THREAD. MSK AWR THE 7TH LETTER

Guest Mesiah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on the ninth pic, it says "toys can't touch me" i think he shoulda said kings too. he's above king level, if there is such a thing...maybe he can be Emporor :dazed:

he was on my "top five writers" list, right now i'm feeling he belongs at number 1.

Originally posted by dr. frink one

that black and yellow one with the paint is on a popular onramp to the bay bridge (high traffic) and is about 2 feet from the road....i don't understand how he did it without getting caught

hehe, i know how he does it...when someone told me, i was like duhh, its pretty obvious

items needed...

shit, after this thread i can't look at any other flicks for a while, they would just look shitty. god that new piece...

there prisma, happy. now delete your post.

AbovE

I admire this mans perserverance he and his cohorts literally destroy the WEst coast i had the pleasure to see his work first hand very inspiring technically and tactically proficeint the man is way ahead of the game Breaking records breaking all barriers making people think, making them wonder "DAM HOW THE F**K DID HE DO THAT". Much respect goes out to him and and those select commandos that surgically Destroy their A.O-(areo of operations).............................UpS-ingingPackageBringing to the unsuspecting Masses..................free Crick the street surgeon of Peru hold on tight bro we coming... we coming