the return of sudz and zesty f k c orama

the thyme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

the sudz simple shit is looking better, the piece is pretty awful though. i won't say anything about the thyme stuff, someone else will do it for me i'm sure. it's definately cool that you guys are actually painting though.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

the sudz simple shit is looking better, the piece is pretty awful though. it's definately cool that you guys are actually painting.

i think it' pretty aweful that they are painting.

try killing some trees first, buy a black book or two. or three...

or four... but dont give up.

i'm sorry guys, i'm usually the last one to give negative critisism, or comment on someones style or lack thereof...but you guys have been on this board since i can remember, and i've sat here looking at everything from sudz cows and wierd animals to those..what the fuck were they, pudding bombs?!...and niether of you have progressed one bit...unless you count paper to walls as a progression...and seekings comment about finding some other writers to give pointers, i do'nt think they can help, unless they sit ya down in a dark room with toothpicks in your eyelids to keep them open and make you watch everything from stylewars to dirty hands, and inject your body with pure uncut xylene...it aint gonna happen, i feel bad a bout saying this, and i hope one day you can prove me wrong...but you guys suck.

Originally posted by Magnet Man

i think it' pretty aweful that they are painting.

try killing some trees first, buy a black book or two. or three...

or four... but dont give up.

If you've been here for longer than a week ... you would understand they've killed many a tree, and gone through 10 fold the blackbooks you mentioned.

it looks like it to me that you have some writers in your town...i see some shit behind you crap...also i suggest that you find another spot to paint as well...

Originally posted by smeoo

i'm sorry guys, i'm usually the last one to give negative critisism, or comment on someones style or lack thereof...but you guys have been on this board since i can remember, and i've sat here looking at everything from sudz cows and wierd animals to those..what the fuck were they, pudding bombs?!...and niether of you have progressed one bit...unless you count paper to walls as a progression...and seekings comment about finding some other writers to give pointers, i do'nt think they can help, unless they sit ya down in a dark room with toothpicks in your eyelids to keep them open and make you watch everything from stylewars to dirty hands, and inject your body with pure uncut xylene...it aint gonna happen, i feel bad a bout saying this, and i hope one day you can prove me wrong...but you guys suck.

*claps* well said!

Guest serpent of the light

yeah, i think they suck.

i'd say you got ta start somewhere, but from what i have read this isn't a start. keep trying

xxx303

YO FUCK STICKS WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT WRITTING SEO? IF I REMEMBER RIGHT IT WAS IN YOUR LAST POST YOU MADE BEFORE YOU HELPED IN CLEANING UP THE TRASH ON THIS BOARD BY LEAVING... SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THOSE BEFORE YOU.... FOR THE LAST TIME

SEO=TIE

DO YOU UNDERSTAND TIE AS IN SAN FRANCISCO... TIE AS IN KING FUCKIN TIE

REST IN POWER SESC......

Re: Re: the return of sudz and zesty f k c orama

Originally posted by JELO_016

YO FUCK STICKS WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT WRITTING SEO? IF I REMEMBER RIGHT IT WAS IN YOUR LAST POST YOU MADE BEFORE YOU HELPED IN CLEANING UP THE TRASH ON THIS BOARD BY LEAVING... SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THOSE BEFORE YOU.... FOR THE LAST TIME

SEO=TIE

DO YOU UNDERSTAND TIE AS IN SAN FRANCISCO... TIE AS IN KING FUCKIN TIE

REST IN POWER SESC......

relax jocko, it doesn't make you tough to rip on a 12 year old kid... and it sais 'sed' not 'seo'

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by smeoo

man i couldnt put it any better

If there are no other writers in your town, just keep painting the same wall over and over. Don't spread the ugliness. Then, once you get good with your letter styles and ca control, branch out. You'll thank yourself later. You don't wanna kill your city with ugly shit that you will need to look at for the next 6 years once you get better.

And you should fly SEEKING INNOCENCE into help you.. Good thought.

Guest twofish

i don't know if it's your lack of artistic ability, can control, or coloration, but just keep your shit out of daylight because crappy graff makes everyone else look bad... :idea:

Guest --zeSto--

This isn't usually said... but I ENCOURAGE you guys to start biting.

Dont paint what you bite, but at least do some learning.

Fill your books with your best impressions of "graffiti"

then you just might see what you've been trying to do all along.

and just because some people forget....

I'm not 'zesty' it's zeSto ! 2 very different people

Re: Re: Re: the return of sudz and zesty f k c orama

Originally posted by eros

relax jocko, it doesn't make you tough to rip on a 12 year old kid... and it sais 'sed' not 'seo'

^net nanny

Listen hear.... I never said anything about me being tuff ( check your spelling) But if you want to find out about that you can see for yourself otherwise keep your mouth shut... and jocko what the fuck kinda coment is that.

Sorry it looks damn close tho, and that D is a little round.

Archived