The Return of LIFESUCKSDIE Magazine

Gunm

For all of you in the know, the only graffiti magazine worth reading is making a comeback. The last issue came out practically two years ago and since then...not a damn thing.

Since then, the faithful have had to make due with the either art fag graffiti magazines or pieces of Maxim magazine-esque shit like While You Were Sleeping.

Anyway, I checked LSDs' website yesterday and yes indeed...issue #9 goes to press tommorrow 12/04/03. Thank god. Now i have a reason to go to the bookstore again.

For those of you that never got to read LSD, now is a good time to start. Check their website at....

www.lifesucksdie.com

edited because i fucked up the print date.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

yeah you were definately wrong about that shit I dont know where you get your info, but stop frontin like you know whats up with LSD, theres no new mag comin out anytime soon from the looks of it.

Stop frontin? Fuck off mack...i went to their website and they said they were in the process of putting the magazine out AND I gave them a call to confirm it.

tryin' to talk to me like i'm one of the kids you punk for bus fare down at the arcade. Fuckin cockroach

Archived