the retards of 12oz club

AORAone

i swear on everything i own half of you people are borderline retarded. you all know who you are. the people that go into a thread and read the first paragraph of the original post and thats it. it seems like you read the first few sentences and as soon as you read the first bit of intresting information you post a reply. for instance all the people that kept wondering how much they could get if they recycled the cans, and it clearly says in the article. or hal for this comment about stinky beer cans

Apparently you fools have never heard of rinsing out empties. I keep em in a pile and rinse them all out when I sober up. No smell.

when they talk about how rank it smelled.

so heres to the thread where you post absurdly stupid questions,comments, or suggestions. wether it be completly off topic, just plain retarded or "can you read?" post em up. kinda like the gay undertones thread except not gay, retarded. wether the thread flops or flourishes, at least read the articles. or at least learn to read.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats the one mate. simualr situation.

i bomb up mabie 3-4 nites a week.

sex lifes good. gota little size 8 french/aust girl. does me good.

year right about the weed. needa lay off. sends me in to a introverted mess.

yeah i was another person on 120z, but since the new page i was lazy on the email.

so had to change.

i went to the bank today and fixed my account and went and applyed for another job. (screenprinting) again... mmm anit concintration chemicals.

just gota do some homework... so not botherd.. but if i do the smoke will be worthy.

speeling dont meen shiet.

communications where its @.

Life... Realy.

im 20 now. i feel asif i should be doing something.

but theres so many opetrunitys.

something to show the kids.

trying to make beats.

done a shit load of art.

trying to write some rhymes.

anyone know what i meen?

in that "rut" where every day is the same.

nothings motervateing.

yeah

/<end> /<ramble>

EDIT: FROM the Its Your Life Thread

this thread is going to fill up fast

Um actually I think Hal wrote that because some people said that they thought the house would smell, meaning they have had stinky beer cans before, and he was just saying that if you rinse the cans it won't smell. The article didn't say anything about the cans being washed or not... retard.

I cant even imagine how bad that shit would smell. Just a trash can full of old beer cans gets rank with the quickness.

insane. i'm sure he reeked whenever he would leave the house.

phew.

The article didn't say anything about the cans being washed or not... retard.

male models are really as dumb as they're portrayed huh?

and how ironic that this is in the retarded replies thread.

the article clearly said the place was rank..... from the cans. clean cans don't stink.

male models are really as dumb as they're portrayed huh?

the article clearly said the place was rank..... from the cans. clean cans don't stink.

this is what i was thinking. i am glad i took the time to finish reading the thread

Aww is someone jealous I have a better profession than him?

Yeah, no shit the article said that the place stank because of the cans. Why else would it say the article mention the smell unless it was because of the cans? My point was that hal wasn't talking about the guy in the article. he was talking about members of this forum.

Edit:

i·ro·ny

n. pl. i·ro·nies

1. <LI type=a>The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
    2. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
    3. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.

I'm not being arrogant, I was being an asshole because you were being an asshole to me. I didn't bring up my job, you did. Like I give a fuck that I'm a model. I don't consider myself to be above other people because I'm skinny and whatever.

As for models being stupid, I know many well spoken models that are extremely professional. That's not to say that I don't know some fucktards, but a few of the most intelligent people I've met are models.