Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the retards of 12oz club

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AORAone, May 23, 2006.

1. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

i swear on everything i own half of you people are borderline retarded. you all know who you are. the people that go into a thread and read the first paragraph of the original post and thats it. it seems like you read the first few sentences and as soon as you read the first bit of intresting information you post a reply. for instance all the people that kept wondering how much they could get if they recycled the cans, and it clearly says in the article. or hal for this comment about stinky beer cans

when they talk about how rank it smelled.

so heres to the thread where you post absurdly stupid questions,comments, or suggestions. wether it be completly off topic, just plain retarded or "can you read?" post em up. kinda like the gay undertones thread except not gay, retarded. wether the thread flops or flourishes, at least read the articles. or at least learn to read.

2. MOE-LESTER

MOE-LESTER Banned

hahaha i was thinking the same thing when i read that he got $800 for the cans, then at least 4 or 5 people started asking "i wonder how much he got for those cans"

dumbasses

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

4. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

EDIT: FROM the Its Your Life Thread
    this thread is going to fill up fast

Last edited: May 23, 2006
  5. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

try to post what thread its from too if you remember.

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I didnt read past the first 9 or 10 words of this thread.

7. De sign

De sign Senior Member

8. De sign

De sign Senior Member

9. dirtydoses

dirtydoses Veteran Member

:confused: what is this thread about again

10. De sign

De sign Senior Member

11. Duck Butter

Duck Butter Elite Member

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i really care about message boards and my internet image. thats why i do it.

13. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

Boogie Hands, did you precede the "boogie hands" reply to all of life's ills? or are you named after it?

14. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i was here long before....

15. azert

azert Senior Member

Um actually I think Hal wrote that because some people said that they thought the house would smell, meaning they have had stinky beer cans before, and he was just saying that if you rinse the cans it won't smell. The article didn't say anything about the cans being washed or not... retard.