"The Restaurant" reality tv show

Gheedorah

Anyone watch this show. I never watch these kind of stupid shows, except once I saw my handtyle on it in the background. I've been hooked ever since. This show is so corny, that it's actually interesting. I watched all the episodes in the first season, now the new seaon aired last night.

I live how they brought in the evil super villain that is threatening to shut down the restaurant and ego and ass kissing is great. And poor old Mama is brought into the mix. Monday Night Excitement

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Gheedorah

Anyone watch this show. I never watch these kind of stupid shows, except once I saw my handtyle on it in the background. I've been hooked ever since. This show is so corny, that it's actually interesting. I watched all the episodes in the first season, now the new seaon aired last night.

I live how they brought in the evil super villain that is threatening to shut down the restaurant and ego and ass kissing is great. And poor old Mama is brought into the mix. Monday Night Excitement

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v79/diverse/greatstory.jpg'>

Guest Pilau Hands

yeah i watch that show

working in any restaurant in manhattan is about as dramatic as the show, they just edit all the good parts together. it entertains me.

Archived