.the Republican National Convention thread.

Poop Man Bob

Old thread got deleted on accident. Yay. Let's try this again.

• Let's use this thread to discuss the RNC, post pictures of protests, and generally annoy any Republicans that may be lurking on the board.

A starter:

http://www.ruckus.org/gallery/actions/NYC082604.jpg'>

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/td/2004/td040828.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/fatdave/12oz/TMW082404.gif'>

Re: Critical Mass [a 10,000-strong bike ride in NYC] from CNN:

250 arrested in N.Y. cycle protest

"It was a very peaceful, friendly occasion, like a parade," said one of the cyclists, Ellie Maxwell.

"Everyone was riding along when police suddenly penned us in and started picking people off," Maxwell said. "The police actually caused more disruptions than the cyclists because they blocked off roads -- at one point for as long as an hour and a half -- whereas the cyclists were always moving."

.. snip ..

Most of those arrested were taken for processing to Pier 57 and will be charged with disorderly conduct, an NYPD spokesman said.

The three-story, block-long pier has been converted to a holding pen especially for those protesting the convention so that city precincts will not be overrun by waves of arrests. The pier can hold 1,000 people and will remain in operation until the end of the U.S. Tennis Open.

www.BikesAgainstBush.com

http://www.bikesagainstbush.com/images/bike_stopbush_285x140.gif'>

Bikes Against Bush is a one-of-a-kind, interactive protest/performance occurring simultaneously online and on the streets of NYC during the upcoming Republican National Convention. Using a Wireless Internet-enabled bicycle outfitted with a custom-designed printing device, the Bikes Against Bush bicycle can print text messages sent from web users directly onto the streets of Manhattan in water-soluble chalk.

Video of the bike being set up and used/ridden.

http://a1112.g.akamai.net/7/1112/492/2002091464/www.wired.com/news/images/full/love_f.jpg'>

Activist Joshua Kinberg created a wireless, bike-mounted dot-matrix

printer to spray protest messages in the street. He'll be taking his

road-spraying machine to the Republican National Convention in

New York City this fall, where he'll ride around spraying messages

submitted over the Net and beamed via SMS to the bike.

Guest Pilau Hands

Uhhh what did i say...let's see.

if you buy a room, supplies are carried in, not smuggled. stupid.

saw critical mass by madison square garden. good efforrt.

water soluble chalk is still illegal. make it paint.

i think that's it.

The three-story, block-long pier has been converted to a holding pen especially for those protesting the convention so that city precincts will not be overrun by waves of arrests. The pier can hold 1,000 people and will remain in operation until the end of the U.S. Tennis Open.

Goddamn tennis protesters, they're so disruptive.

Keep it up PMB, I've been looking for information on what's going down there. Got a friend over there in the fray.

Tom Tommorrow kicks ass.

SO HERES MY PLAN...

HAVE A NIGGA DRESS UP AS BUSH AND RUN AROUND THE CROWD TO DISTRACT THEM AND ANGER THEM, BY SHOUTING SHIT LIKE "FUCK NIGGERS!" AND "FAGGOTS SHOULDNT GET MARRIED!" THEY WILL ACT ROWDY, COPS WILL FOCUS ON ROWDY PROTESTERS, WHILE I DO GIANT CHROME FILLINS ALL OVER MSG AND THE SURROUNDING AREA. I'LL ALSO STEAL COPS GUNS AND SHOOT RANDOM POLICE OFFICERS...ONES THAT LOOK LIKE THEY'D BEAT ME UP IF THEY CAUGHT ME SMOKIN A BLUNT IN THE LOBBY.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I TOLD EVERYONE I KNOW, IF BUSH IS RE-ELECTED IM MOVING TO DR, HOLLA AT ME LEONEL.

http://www.un.org/av/photo/highlights/ss1998/197859.jpg'>

MIRA MUCHACHO, NO SEA SANGANO, VUELVE A TU PATRIA QUE BUSH TE VA JODER LA VIDA

M E R O E

SEGURO!!

inaugural parade sponsored by pepsi - corporate masters pulling tyrants strings. fuck!!! billionaire leaders consulting wal-mart for economic advice - FTAA continues daddy’s NAFTA new world order. tax cuts for the rich like uncle ronnie’s trickle down - military spending increase for middle east oil wars. dubyanomics killing me! dubyanomics killing you! bring us the head of the town fool - we’ll give him a taste of his golden rule. parade it around in a punk ritual - dance in a counter-clockwise circle. dubyanomiiiiiiiiics!!!!

hahaha, some guy on the internet today tried to tell me that "bush didnt steal the internet.. and if he did why are you the only one that knows about it?" haha, douche.. im not.. he later said "yeah, im sure the bush administration would just steal the election in front of everyone, that's a brilliant move"... well it fucking worked... didnt it?

anyway. good times.

this is because moore is as an extreem libral as bush n co are the most extreem conservatives..

you have to remember there are good veiws on both sides...when used in moderation but when your an extreem on eather side you become a phsycopath retard.

although i agree with moores point of view i dont take everything into truth and acceptance.

and republicans nowadays piss me off.

----------------

aww shit i just read what they wrote about him....ha!....still keep in mind what i said...but hose kids are fucking stump brained!

Originally posted by CRAMPS

this is because moore is as an extreem libral as bush n co are the most extreem conservatives..

you have to remember there are good veiws on both sides...when used in moderation but when your an extreem on eather side you become a phsycopath retard.

although i agree with moores point of view i dont take everything into truth and acceptance.

I agree. Both sides have their ups and downs. I don't see anything wrong with choosing a side, but I feel it's best to be open minded and use common sense. But when you're far left or far right, it can inhibit you from seeing the truth at times. I don't agree with the far left or the far right. I stand somewhere in the middle with a slight edge to the liberal left, but with many conservative viewpoints. Moderation in viewpoints works out best in my opinion.

i completely agree with this.

poopers, why did you deleate the bikes against Bush thread?

anyway, i was proud of this, so here is my note for the graffiti-cycle-thingy-majigy:

Bush

Like a rock

Only Stupider.

----------------

aww shit i just read what they wrote about him....ha!....still keep in mind what i said...but hose kids are fucking stump brained!

Well yeah, there's exteme positons on both sides but Bush is the President of the United States and Moore's just some guy who makes movies. There's a big fucking difference there.