THE REAL WORLD

SCAGNETTI

YEAH, BEFORE SOME OF YOU JACKASSES TRY TO ENLIGHTEN US WITH THE OBVIOUS, WHICH YOU NORMALLY TRY TO DO... WE KNOW THAT IT'S EDITED TO BE CONSISTENT WITH A STORY LINE AND THAT THE PERSONALITIES ARE HANDPICKED IN THE INTEREST OF CREATING INTERESTING DYNAMICS... I MEAN THEY HAVE A RECIPE THAT ONLY VARIES SLIGHTLY... (GAY GUY, MILITANT BLACK, CLUELESS RURAL CHICK, SLUT, FRAT BOY, ETC) BUT ANYWAY... I'VE WATCHED ALMOST EVERY SEASON AND I'M NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT...

THE REAL WORLD, MAKING FOR INTERESTING VIEWING SEASON AFTER SEASON... FAVORITE OF ALL TIME PROBABLY TECK$ FROM HAWAII, LEAST FAVORITE PROBABLY DAVID FROM NEW ORLEANS... HOTTEST CHICK... THERE HAVE BEEN MANY...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was also glued to the real world, however it would be dope to see a show based on the real world most of us live in, like the crackhead fiends begging for change. The drunk, that falls asleep with a bottle in front of them. The whore that has three kids by the time she is 18. In addition the 10 year old rugrat that walks around your neighborhood cursing at elders.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by Orange

They should replace the cast with a bunch of inmates, child molestors, Steven Segal, a herion adict, and Dick Gregory. I'd watch it.

now that's entertainment!

if i was on the real world, i'd take advantage. just like stated above. also, i'd invite my friends over for extended periods of time and just party all fucking night... fuck the room mates...

i remember one dude in the san francisco cast was never on camera... Mohamed? (sp) - i swear that fucker was always out of sight and hardly ever spoke...

Guest willy.wonka

muwhahahahaha

if i was on the real world...i dont think i would ever be around the house,until around the end of the show..people at home will be all like, "who the fuck is that guy?"

or else i would talk to all the guys about bringing a shit load of chicks over.

i would not let anybody know about my graff habit and hit up a certain part of the house everybody looks at..like the confession booth..i wouldnt be like a little bitch and not fuck the hottest chick there like that last dude did,,he was like the bullshit and fuck around with her feelings fag,get jealous when she fucks around with other guys..that dude was gay.i would be on 12oz seeing if anybody in the area wants to come over and get in front of the camera and maybe even pick a fight with one of my roommates...

i would take shit in the bathtub and act like i dont know what happened..maybe take a shit in there and come out and complain about it.."who the fuck?!!!took a shit in the tub?"

i would have a whole lota fun.

http://cartogra.com/rs/0600B0FF-C922-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

Not Too Real

Nobody has to work. Nobody has to study. Nobody's parents get pissed off about their kid fucking around on TV instead of going to college and making something of his/her life. Nobody joins the Army or the Marines. Nobody gets paralyzed in drunk driving accidents or killed by murderous ex-convict sons of their landlady. Nobody gets arrested for a insignificant amount of pot and raped in jail. What's so real about it? They ought to call it Bullshit Fantasy World. At least they wouldn't be poseurs.

Archived