the real world sucks...but...

ElectricitySucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by synaps@Jul 27 2005, 03:26 AM

has she fucked everybody yet?

from what i gather on the show, i dont think so. i get so pissed off when i dont see her in the picture. she needs to have her own show. she would be hard to turn down even if she had some wacky std's.

lets all admit, weve all at least skipped by the channel to see whos on the real world. every time ive done this, there hasnt been any really good looking girls. this is one of them. i will confess im going to start watching this show. shes too hot.

Originally posted by Glik0@Jul 26 2005, 08:31 PM

I love people who have the FUCK MTV mentality, but yet watch every show on there so they can show people how angry they are about MTV's programming.

If you are implying that i am one of those ppl then you are in fact quite wrong. Since I dont live in the USA , dont i get MTV nor have i ever .

If you werent then my apologies.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks+Jul 26 2005, 11:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ElectricitySucks - Jul 26 2005, 11:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Jul 27 2005, 04:31 AM

I love people who have the FUCK MTV mentality, but yet watch every show on there so they can show people how angry they are about MTV's programming.

this is melinda's thread. not mtv's.

[/b]

Docked.