the real world philadelphia

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no but i work like a holler away from where there gonna be staying or where there supposed to be staying. i will make freinds with them and go hang out at there place and drink there beer or ill try to get on it by saying i am a racist gay jewish man see if that grants me access

if all these fail i will stand out side the place on my lunch hour and heckle them for the entire filming

i lived not too far from the chicago one...coupla blocks or so.

did you know the first night a gangbanger was shot dead in front of their place and they were all freaked out about it.

I don't think that made it on the show...it was in the paper tho.

There was always some yuppies in front of that house all feeling cool.

I wanted to do a big ol tag on their door but they had a big ol survalience camera.

THEY SHOULD DEFINETLY

THEY SHOULD MAKE A "REAL WORLD" THE BRONX...AND PUT ME IN IT...ON A SIDE NOTE, BET IS COMING OUT WITH LIKE A "BLACK REAL WORLD", IM SERIOUS, THERES LIKE AN OREO DUDE, A GAY DUDE, A REAL IGNORANT THUG DUDE....LIKE EVERY BLACK STEREOTYPE...ITS SOME STRAIGHT UP SAMBO SHIT, BUT HEY, I GUESS THEY WERE LIKE FUCK IT MTV IS PUTTING A BUNCH OF DUMB ASS WHITE KIDS IN A HOUSE, WE SHOULD DO THE SAME SHIT.

MEROE MLBRT INC

FUCK WHAT YOU

HEARD. FREE MELK

AWGLIFE

thatll be some ill shit if they had one in the BX, on some "mira cabron, deja me la maldita ropa donde la puse primero, okay? blanco este se cree que es un bichote, shit, maricon" or some "yo e, yo they just shot 300, we gotta go murk dem cats" and have a nigga in the confession room of the real world joint like "yea, we went out last night and vicked a couple cats, it was aight" and have MTV with em while they snatched dudes for they change and shit...

no negative shit about what i just said, it was just a joke, even tho that whole LIFE WITH COPE 2 thing thread they had before woulda made a funny ass real world in bx..

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

i lived not too far from the chicago one...coupla blocks or so.

did you know the first night a gangbanger was shot dead in front of their place and they were all freaked out about it.

I don't think that made it on the show...it was in the paper tho.

There was always some yuppies in front of that house all feeling cool.

I wanted to do a big ol tag on their door but they had a big ol survalience camera.

word? no shit? you must be around B-town? and the LP area?.. im saying this because the word was that they were filming in the neighborhood.

PS.. i had just moved in after they finished filming it.. the neighborhood. still have the place there, good times will be had by all in that area.

i had some friends try what youre thinking on both the boston and new york real worlds..

and were.. shooed away by security... i dont know if youve noticed.. but on the new one.. in san diego.. but it almost seems all of the footage is from when the cast is together and doing activities...

its kinda of retarded...

and low budget.

Originally posted by Telo

word? no shit? you must be around B-town? and the LP area?.. im saying this because the word was that they were filming in the neighborhood.

they were filming in wicker park, where all the bars/clubs/shops are now.

used to be ghetto as fuck before the yuppie brigade took over.

anyway, i'm in the ukrainian village, right next door to wicker.

LP is closer to the lake...

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

they were filming in wicker park, where all the bars/clubs/shops are now.

used to be ghetto as fuck before the yuppie brigade took over.

anyway, i'm in the ukrainian village, right next door to wicker.

LP is closer to the lake...

wordness.. bucktown for me. i like wicker park solely for the fact that a lot of those homes are unbeleivably old and nice.. cant deal with some of this new shit going up.

i guess i shouldnt say bucktown for me.. i should say bucktown every few weeks..