Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE REAL JEWISH RAPPER.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iliveinavagina, Jan 23, 2006.

1. iliveinavagina

iliveinavagina Junior Member

2. SOAKER

SOAKER Banned

Ok thats great you started a thread about nothing. Geez everyone should start a thread about what their opinions are on musicians as it relates to thier race. Or better yet just start racist threads...yeah...what a novel idea....

3. Wire

Wire New Jack

This... this is a JOKE, right? There's no way this can be for real. Did you hear the cacophony on his MySpace? Quickly, someone slit his legs open and rip his larynx from his filthy throat. I... I can't take a Jewish rapper. I think the Jews suffered enough in the past century, they don't need this heaped on them as well. :huh2:

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

5. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

I've heard worse. On behaf of my people we dont care.

6. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

Mackfatsoe does not care about Jewish rappers.

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

for real for real.

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

fatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatman

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I don't have a problem with a Jewish rapper...that's all good, actually. But Jewish reggae is fucked up. Believe me, I'd be just as weirded out by, say, Bengali metal.

10. foneiz2

foneiz2 Member

i dont care if he's jewish or not . he is wack..

where's MERO's opinion.

11. iliveinavagina

iliveinavagina Junior Member

YA FAV WHITE RAPPER BEKAY HAS JUST DROPPED HIS HIGHLY ANITICIPATED MIXTAPE HOSTED BY THE LEGENDARY KAY SLAY "ON DECK".

==========================
    cmon man it got nothing to do with race...music is so fucking lame this nigga buys his way into "hiphop" the funny part is wtf is he saying? am i the only that saw that video....i mean i personally dont like jews. but i mean the fuck i liked mc serch...that jew nigga from wutang with never again shit...was okay...but this chuckle head killed it.

12. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

i dont care about this kid; the only thing jewish about him is his circumsision and his chain. If he rapped about israel, jewish history or the current state of american jewery then I might be interested.

13. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

[​IMG]
    YO THIS BE YA BOY FUNK MASTA FLEX

COMING TO YOU WITH THE HOTTEST SHIT OUT ON THE STREETS RIGHT NOW!

ITS MC HITLER

YOU DONT KNOW?
    GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT

[​IMG]

14. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

wahahahaha!!!!!! thats almost as good as [​IMG]

15. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member