The rapper NINE..hook it up

Frate_Raper

I've loved this dude for ever, can't find his shit anywhere and my tape is getting used like a WELL I DON'T KNOW,it's getting used......I know some one here has it and could tape it ORRR burn it for me.I'll break you off with flicks etc what ever.

Why'd my racking x-ms gifts thread closed I didn't say which stores or even If I was in the act of racking,I just need some emotional thug support...."easy, raper it's ok baby do yo thang"

It was also about jerky..the topic of convo could have been souly about jerky, anyways do your jobs mods,Im tired and not thinking clearly.

RECAP..............I NEED THE RAPPERS NINE ALBUMS...THE ONE WITH "WHATYA WANT" ON IT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Check the used CD section at some of your local record shops or corparate music stores......I have 9 livez and would sell you the original if you wanted it......or barter for a copy(or the original) of Paula Perry-"Extra,Extra".....it came out in '96.

or a good copy of this EDO G. song--here is a sample of the lyrics...."I saw you go down,just like a Beck's...here one day,and gone the next..we all make mistakes and these are the breaks...but I'm sick and tired of going to wakes...sad end to my friend,so we kicked to the bar to drink some brew and gin..nobody said nothin',everyone was pissed,as we got drunk and reminiced..at your funeral your head we kissed,didn't go to the burial.. but you'll missed..that's if you didn't know from your true friends and not your foes...because love comes and goes...."

thanks.

Originally posted by 455

Check the used CD section at some of your local record shops or corparate music stores......I have 9 livez and would sell you the original if you wanted it......or barter for a copy(or the original) of Paula Perry-"Extra,Extra".....it came out in '96.

or a good copy of this EDO G. song--here is a sample of the lyrics...."I saw you go down,just like a Beck's...here one day,and gone the next..we all make mistakes and these are the breaks...but I'm sick and tired of going to wakes...sad end to my friend,so we kicked to the bar to drink some brew and gin..nobody said nothin',everyone was pissed,as we got drunk and reminiced..at your funeral your head we kissed,didn't go to the burial.. but you'll missed..that's if you didn't know from your true friends and not your foes...because love comes and goes...."

thanks.

I have no idea what your saying homie,I'm a punk rock kid but I love grimey hip hop for the mid 90's.If you could tape that for me or burn it,I'll hook you up mang!

Originally posted by 455

thanks.

love comes and goes.

from the album roxbury 02119.

got the single and the lp, original, can't do anything for ya man in the way of trades, sorry.

Damn yo I been looking and looking myself!!! I cannot find that ANYWHERE!!!! That nine livez was the first CD I ever bought. And even now on my third CD collection I find it essential.

Please, please hook me up.....

I'll send you money...I don't get paid till the first though (no that aint welfare for any haters) I aint got no flix right now either.

Just hook me up please.

You know what else I can't find ANYWHERE?

Jasper and the Prodigal Suns.

WTF!?!?

And why the hell doesn't anyone listen to ska anymore!?!?!

WHY GOD!?!?! WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!??!?!?!

Archived