The Railway Killer

Ident

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OLD NEWS..HAHA, I REMEMBER WHEN THE BULL, AS WELL AS RR WORKERS WERE CHECKING ARRIVING, AND DEPARTING LINES HERE, WHEN ALL THAT SHIT WAS GOING DOWN..I ALSO REMEMBER A FEW SEASONED FRIENDS WHO WERE ALSO WORRIED ABOUT RUNNING INTO HIM, ON THE LINES..YA JUST NEVER KNOW, WHO YOU MAY BUMP INTO, BE KILLED IN YOUR SLEEP BY, OR HAVE TO RIDE WITH, WHEN YOU'RE RIDING THE RAILS..AND I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHERS OUT THERE, JUST LIKE HIM, THAT ARE STILL RIDING CURRENTLY.:cool:

Guest Party boy

You guys remember sidetrak? They caught him around the corner from a yard I paint at. Fuck being in a yard without some kind of weapons.

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

Glenn Spencer asks,

How many more Americans are going to be killed by illegal aliens before our government gets serious about protecting our borders? When will Americans demand action?

fuck that bullshit, honkey

that guy spencer is a fucking idiot, what about the millions of us killing each other......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the railroad killer...thats some old ass shit from like 3 years ago....he killed these people in WEIMAR texas which is close this town SMITHVILLE....which has a big Union Pacific yard i think if i am correct..anyhow this railroad killer, killed these people that my cousin knew...in this town weimar texas...that my grandma now resides in....weird huh???? well whatever shady folks always lurk around trains...and we paint on them so i guess that tells you something about all of us now dont it??

• 3 weeks later...

YOU WOULDNT BELEIVE ME IF I TOLD YOU, BUT I THINK

ME AND A FREIND SMOKED A JOINT WITH THIS GUY ABOUT TWO YEARS BEFORE HE WAS CAUGHT...THE GUY LOOKED JUST LIKE HIM, AND HAD A SNAKE TATTOO JUST LIKE HIM...WE WERE ROCKING THE YARD AT DUSK AND HE JUST POPS OUT OF NOWHERE AND ASKS US IN SPANISH FOR A "TOKA".....WEED MAY HAVE SAVED OUR LIVES....AND I REALLY DONT CARE IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME.......IT HAPPENED.

I HAVE PAINTED ON THE LINE THAT THE RAILROAD KILLER GOT OFF OF AND MURDERED A MINISTER AND HIS WIFE, IN WEIMAR TEXAS...IT IS A UP MAIN LINE...THE IS ABOUT A MILE OR TWO OF CLEARANCE TRACK SO YOU CAN PAINT STOPPED LINES, WELL I PAINTED ON THOSE SAME LINES HE WALKED ON AND MURDERED BY!! WHAT YALL NIGGAZ KNOW??? IT IS THE TRUTH THOUGH TOO!!

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by JEBUS

YOU WOULDNT BELEIVE ME IF I TOLD YOU, BUT I THINK

ME AND A FREIND SMOKED A JOINT WITH THIS GUY ABOUT TWO YEARS BEFORE HE WAS CAUGHT...THE GUY LOOKED JUST LIKE HIM, AND HAD A SNAKE TATTOO JUST LIKE HIM...WE WERE ROCKING THE YARD AT DUSK AND HE JUST POPS OUT OF NOWHERE AND ASKS US IN SPANISH FOR A "TOKA".....WEED MAY HAVE SAVED OUR LIVES....AND I REALLY DONT CARE IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME.......IT HAPPENED.

thats not hard to believe.

once, i found a girls perse, ID and all in a gondola. i thought nothing of it. a few weeks later i saw on the news she was murdered in a freight yard accross town.

Few years back there was a railway killer they featured on americas most wanted. His signature move was to drag his victims to the tracks and then post their head on one of the rails so their noggin would get squashed by the train.

His hobo tag was a cow skull getting crushed under a boxcar. I've been looking to capture that tag with my camera for years. ANyone ever seen the hobo tag I'm talking about?

• 2 weeks later...

"187 deaths now linked to `Railway Killer'"

Holy fucking christ!!!! Apparently this guy lived in some town in mexico before moving on to america, and in the period of time he lived there a bunch of women went missing or turned up dead and all fucked up in the same manner his victims in america were.

And thats crazy some of you guys were in contact with him.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't believe this shit

Most likely the cops are just cleaning up their "unsolved murder" cases. It's hard for me to believe this guy croaked 187 people without getting busted. Shit, think about it--most of you guys can't even drink beer without getting an MIP, what's the chances of some Mexican immigrant trainhopper killing 187 people without leaving a trail? Not very good, I'd say.

He did kill several people though. One, a woman doctor, was killed in a neighborhood adjacent to one of my favorite jungles, Bellaire Junction, under the Westpark overpass over the Glidden sub, near Twelve Oaks Hospital in Houston.

shits crazy. he couldve done all those murders

there are millons of immigrants that have no record here. plus hopping the rails leaves no paper trail and you can come and go easily. im sure that they tacked on some extra but i beleive its possible for some one to do it.its not like hes was that slick because he got caught.hella pisas look very simular and people dont look twice at them atleast not where im from

Archived