1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the radiohead topic

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Sep 6, 2001.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

the radiohead topic

Discussion started by beardo - Sep 6, 2001

we needed a new one..

during a radiohead bootlegg discussion on the phish board i learned that they officially allow taping of their shows.. is this new news?

just confirmed a deal for 6-28-97 (pre FM broadcast.. sweet!) should get it soon..

working on
    6-27-97
    MSG

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Sep 6, 2001

Je nes sais pas.

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied Sep 6, 2001

.......wow......thats news to me! i dont really doubt it...i mean they see all these fucks on ebay selling shitty boots for 30 bucks and said fuck it let everyone tape and flood the market...my hat still gets tipped to pearl jam for their bootlegger onslaught!...im sleeping with that taper you hooked me up with...i gotta get discs this weekend....and fm broadcast eh?....yeah ill hook seeking up too, esp. with that 97, prob. just bounce that to pilau too....

and thom yorke and bjork are on spaceghost tonite at 11.30...ill be getting drunk...maybe ill run over to boys apt. for a quick session....

"If you want to be entertained, go and see Hanson" - Thom Yorke

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. mental invalid

mental invalid - Replied Sep 6, 2001

...wait...b, our msg show was the first one they ever played there?...i checked a gigography and they played your ultrech show on the 24, rockslide on 26, and glastonbury on the 27?...hhhmmmmm?...somethings phishie?

5. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Sep 6, 2001

what do you mean.. that sounds right to me. i meant 6-27-97 and msg to be separate when i typed them before, list style.

6. KidGoneBad

KidGoneBad 12oz Junior Member

KidGoneBad - Replied Sep 6, 2001

Just look at how many bootlegs you can get of them live.

Has anyone download the actually official live recording of True Love Waits? It's from last week. Is it good quality? I didn't like that song when they didn't put in the keyboards. They were what made the song

KidGoneBad - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  7. and now you choke

and now you choke 12oz Elite Member

and now you choke - Replied Sep 6, 2001

well they certainly didn't search us when we got in. i took pictures but even felt shakey doing so. the ticket said "no cameras, no recorders", so i'm not sure what the deal is. most likely it's a "turn the other cheek" type deal.

and now you choke - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue 12oz Senior Member

EatMorGlue - Replied Sep 6, 2001

i saw that thom and bjork space ghost last saturday.. shit is just hilarious. watch it if you can.

and i need bootlegs. i have some incomplete shit i've DLed from napster, and that's it. somebody hook a brotha up.

and whats this i hear about keyboards being taken out of true love waits?? say it ain't so.

EatMorGlue - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue 12oz Senior Member

EatMorGlue - Replied Sep 6, 2001

"i wrote a song about knives too... cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut...."

EatMorGlue - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Sep 7, 2001

just confirmed a deal for that 6-27-97

11. mental invalid

mental invalid - Replied Sep 7, 2001

good morning

gotcha b....i was a little konfused, nothing new! nice with glastonbury show!!!!

okay i heard true love waits for the first time at libery state park...i had only heard of it until then...yeah i know i know...so i cant comment on the keyboard...but what i can comment on is thom coming out for an encore solo, just acoustic, standing in the bluest of blue lights, and doing it solo...talk about a mind meltdown...it had to be one of the most freeing musical moments...so as of now my vote goes for thom solo version of true love waits...supposedly its gonna be on the new ep...ive got the one from my show and the chicago one too, pretty dope...

the gem i really want though follow me around into pyramid song....oh that fucking killed me that night inside msg....

did you doods read that new yorker article yet, dont sleep...

r.

12. mental invalid

mental invalid - Replied Sep 7, 2001

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 7, 2001

since i dont have much in the way of trades (musicaly speaking) i'm willing trade artwork an blank cd's to anyone that wants to give me whole shows.

just thought id say that.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. mental invalid

mental invalid - Replied Sep 8, 2001

15. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Sep 8, 2001

damnit, no soundcard on my work computer...

can you hook up a link to that newsweek article?