the Quitting Smoking thread

test pattern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cold turkey is rough shit man. I am trying to quit I go threw almost a pack a day. Try and find a place where smoking is prohibited and you are somewhat trapped there. Infact there should be some kind of place you can go where you sign pappers to be strapped in a stray jacket and throwen into a padded wall room for 2 days. Something like this would stop ALOT of smokers but the goverment need's to get paid and thats wats up

im with you... i guess... i just decided this weekend i might as well quit.. i havent had a cigarette in a few days due to circumstances beyond me immediate control, so i was like hmm maybe i should just roll with it cuz its not really all that bad not smoking.. i mean i want a cigarette pretty bad but at the same time i dont. cuz i think of the consequences of saying fuck it and smoking one next chance i get with the rationale that i havent had one in a grip, but if i think about how not-that-hard it is to just not smoke that next one, and the benefits of quittin and shit... s'like hmm...

this is very odd that i found this thread, when the idea of me quitting has come up (and pretty much turned into a reality type of thing). i doubt i'll last long, but i want to give it a shot........ i've been smoking for 6 years, and i want to live a stronger and healtheir life.

Hi, my name is Chimps, and im addicted to nicotine......................

FUCK PHILIP MORRIS FOR TAKING SO MUCH MONEY FROM ME

Originally posted by bute

i just get so frustrated with it sometimes. i just cant grasp why people would do it. it baffles me.

its called addiction, bro. first you do it as a social thing, do it at parties when you're drunk and shit... some people can keep it that way, i have a few friends that find cigarettes gross when their sober but irresistable when drunk... but basically you start out doing it basically to be cool, and not enjoying it that much... and then you hit this point where its all of a sudden really great and fun to do.. and then that tapers off, but by that time you're starting to get addicted.

(reads test patterns last post)... well shit i guess the thread should have been over there... oh well.

Originally posted by test pattern

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon27.gif'>

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon27.gif'>

okay, i decided it's time for me to quit for a while. i'm gonna go from a pack a day to nothing, cold turkey oner. anyone else want to join me in the struggle? it's going to be so much fun!

im a weakling. dont smoke, DIP! ha. blech.

alright, guys. i'm not out of the race yet. i've been on this self-improvement kick lately. I'm going to start running every morning around 4 am or so with a buddy. i'm going to run my ass off until i feel like i'm gonna pass out. i'll continue to work out to that point until i either have to quit cigarettes to continue or can maintain both.

i'll get to the point where i can smoke while i run, then i'll run for president.

Archived