the queens jubilee

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Fabo 2

Fuck the jubilee

So let's get this straight. Everyone in Britain has to pay inheritance tax, and yet when the queen mother dies all her assets go to royal familly without being taxed? that is a fucking discrage.

Fuck the Queen.

Guest Fabo 2

Fuck the jubilee

So let's get this straight. Everyone in Britain has to pay inheritance tax, and yet when the queen mother dies all her assets go to royal familly without being taxed? that is a fucking discrage.

Fuck the Queen.

But on the other hand a four day weekend rocks it. So I don't care.

Guest Canadiano

i watched a bit of the "Party at the Palace." Joe Cocker, Paul McCartney, Queen, and Eric Clapton playing Layla with an orchestra set up in the background. And it was funny to see Ozzy just a few feet from Her Majesty.

Originally posted by sneak

so, well our beloved queen has reached 50 years on the throne.....does any one actually care?

lol who cares.. the queen has never done anything good... on the other hand.. princess diana it was sad to hear that she died.. she made a difference in this world.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

dude shes not alive. She's just a puppet. They know Charles is dead and they dont want to give the throne to him. So they parade her out every now and then to make it appear that she is alive.

Guest catwash

Re: Re: the queens jubilee

Originally posted by madbomber

.. on the other hand.. princess diana it was sad to hear that she died.. she made a difference in this world.

she did fuck all for england except look all snotty and fake on tv then when she died all the fucking Sun readers bawling their eyes out like she was fucking related to them!

is that treason?

Re: Re: the queens jubilee

Originally posted by madbomber

lol who cares.. the queen has never done anything good... on the other hand.. princess diana it was sad to hear that she died.. she made a difference in this world.

she made a difference? how do you figure? by smiling for the cameras and wearing expensive duds? i mean, i'm sure she was a nice woman and all, but she didn't do shit.

Archived