The Quarterly Body Modification and homosexual oral sex post

Jesus of Nazareth

After dividing my time between BME and the 12oz forums, I have decided to make an effort at satisfying both habits at once. Anyone else in here into body modification? Not just piercings and tattoos, but anything of that nature. As of now I am tattoo free, but I have:

5/8" lobes (fighting myself about stretching again)

2ga dermal punched sadhus (conches,straight down)

12ga labret (on it's way to at least an 8ga)

8ga horizontal nipples

I also had my frenectomy done last week (cutting the webbing that restricts your tongue), and plan to split my tongue soon (if anyone has anything to say about this email me).

My immune system is really the main thing keeping me down on this. As soon as everything has healed, and I am feeling good again, I plan to have diagonal surface piercings over my ribcage, a pubic ladder, apadravya, three dydoes, a frenum, my rims dremaled to a 6ga, and my nape.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're completely insane. Its one thing to pierce your ears or get a tat, but get fucking vegan ears or stretch your nipples? You're gone. You've lost your mind. Cut the webbing on your tongue and thinking of splitting it?! Jeebus christ you scare me!

SAVE ME JEEBUS!

I'll be on yahoo in a minute, man...been meaning to get at you.

Alright, stolen from BME:

Gauge Inches Millimetres

18ga 0.040" 1.024mm

16ga 0.051" 1.291mm

14ga 0.064" 1.628mm

12ga 0.081" 2.053mm

10ga 0.102" 2.588mm

8ga 0.128" 3.264mm

6ga 0.162" 4.115mm

4ga 0.204" 5.189mm

2ga 0.258" 6.544mm

0ga 0.325" 8.251mm

00ga 0.365" 9.266mm

apadravya:

vertical male glans piercing

An apadravya is a piercing passing top to bottom through the glans. The piercing is usually done on a slight to great forward slant; not only does this follow the lines of the body better (if you want to wear flat based jewelry, it needs to be pierced perpendicular to the point of entrance), it makes penetration (and withdrawl) simpler and can actually result in the jewelry taking on a wavelike movement as it's employed. It is essentially a PA and reverse PA combined, and in fact many apadravya piercees start with just the PA. Jewelry is almost always a straight barbell, pierced initially in 12ga or larger. The piercing usually takes four to six months to heal, sometimes longer.

Many women agree that this is the most pleasurable piercing (in fact, this piercing is mentioned in ancient Indian love manuals, although some people disagree and say this is actually a reference to a sex toy). This is due to the basics of female anatomy: There's not a lot of point in creating pressure and sensation where it's not going to be appreciated, and the best piercing to massage most common female sweet spots is the apadravya. This should be remembered when considering an ampallang, as well as the "back teeth" factor

from BME as well....

dydoe

A dydoe is a piercing done through the ridged edge of the glans. Urban legend holds that it was originally devised by circumsized men to regain some of the sensation that circumcision had taken away from them. That said, uncircumcised men can get dydoes only if they have quite loose foreskins -- a tight foreskin can put damaging pressure on healing piercings

me:

tattoos:

full sleeve in progress (wrist to elbow so far)

2 small pieces on left forearm

left inner bicep filled

"mutt" on inner lower lip

bats behind my ears

comic book girl on my leg

more on the way...

piercings:

1/2 in. lobes

12ga septum

10ga lip

6ga labret

2ga tongue

piercings that i don't wear anymore, but are mostly still open:

one 14ga nipple

12ga PA

8ga shaft apadravya

10ga lip on the other side

a second 12ga in my tongue

14ga eyebrow

12ga finger web

i think that's it...:o

Guest GoBiloe

all is vanity...

cut off your fuckin arm, i saw that shit on BME and that is fuckin hardcore, if you want to impress me it will take more than a fuckin dick piercing... in fact, cut off your legs too

i have a few piercings but no tats

8g labret

2g in each ear im not sure if i wanna go bigger

8g lip left

had eyebrow but it bugged me

had prince albert back in the day but thats long gone too

i wanna get an implant in my hand, pierce my web on hand

get my nipples repierced, maybe some cartilage im not sure what i want right now

hey when...

how do you like the 8ga in yer lip? i can fit an 8 in mine, but it gets uncomfortable... i've had the 10ga in mine for about 6months now and i'm thinking about going back down to a 12... just curious

also, i wouldn't bother with the web... it's yer call, but they grow out easy, and also have a tendency to get caught on stuff (not fun :spent: )

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by T.T Boy

body mods huh...... wonder whats next in this world.......

square donuts and richard simmons running for president...that's what's next in the world...oh god...i've said too much...:stretch:

Guest imported_Tesseract

You really dont have to, but can you give me a good reason for doing all that? exept being bored that is (which is always the best reason for selfdestructive shit)

tesser, stuff like that exists cause eventually being a 15 year old girl sitting in the bathroom cutting your arm with a safety razor becomes no longer satisfying. you have to move on to larger wounds.

just kidding.

sort of.

i wont lie, my interest in pain is largely based on self destruction. sort of an physio-emotional ascetic persuit i guess.

Archived