Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Quarterly Body Modification and homosexual oral sex post

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Jesus of Nazareth, Feb 18, 2002.

1. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

After dividing my time between BME and the 12oz forums, I have decided to make an effort at satisfying both habits at once. Anyone else in here into body modification? Not just piercings and tattoos, but anything of that nature. As of now I am tattoo free, but I have:

5/8" lobes (fighting myself about stretching again)
    2ga dermal punched sadhus (conches,straight down)
    12ga labret (on it's way to at least an 8ga)
    8ga horizontal nipples

I also had my frenectomy done last week (cutting the webbing that restricts your tongue), and plan to split my tongue soon (if anyone has anything to say about this email me).

My immune system is really the main thing keeping me down on this. As soon as everything has healed, and I am feeling good again, I plan to have diagonal surface piercings over my ribcage, a pubic ladder, apadravya, three dydoes, a frenum, my rims dremaled to a 6ga, and my nape.

2. autobernard

autobernard New Jack

i once pierced my foot with a nail -- but it was an accident.

3. Jesus of Nazareth

You are a few millenia late my man. I was a trailblazer for that hands/feet with nails shit.

4. Unit

Unit Member

You're completely insane. Its one thing to pierce your ears or get a tat, but get fucking vegan ears or stretch your nipples? You're gone. You've lost your mind. Cut the webbing on your tongue and thinking of splitting it?! Jeebus christ you scare me!

SAVE ME JEEBUS!

5. Jesus of Nazareth

Forgot to mention suspensions. Several planned, none worked out.

6. avils

avils Senior Member

Yo it's like you're speaking a whole different language.. 8ga this 10 ga that ?? what the ?

get at me on yahoo man.. haven't spoken to you for awhile..

7. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

i let my hair grow out..its gettin there

8. Jesus of Nazareth

I'll be on yahoo in a minute, man...been meaning to get at you.
    Alright, stolen from BME:

Gauge Inches Millimetres
    18ga 0.040" 1.024mm
    16ga 0.051" 1.291mm
    14ga 0.064" 1.628mm
    12ga 0.081" 2.053mm
    10ga 0.102" 2.588mm
    8ga 0.128" 3.264mm
    6ga 0.162" 4.115mm
    4ga 0.204" 5.189mm
    2ga 0.258" 6.544mm
    0ga 0.325" 8.251mm
    00ga 0.365" 9.266mm

apadravya:
    vertical male glans piercing
    An apadravya is a piercing passing top to bottom through the glans. The piercing is usually done on a slight to great forward slant; not only does this follow the lines of the body better (if you want to wear flat based jewelry, it needs to be pierced perpendicular to the point of entrance), it makes penetration (and withdrawl) simpler and can actually result in the jewelry taking on a wavelike movement as it's employed. It is essentially a PA and reverse PA combined, and in fact many apadravya piercees start with just the PA. Jewelry is almost always a straight barbell, pierced initially in 12ga or larger. The piercing usually takes four to six months to heal, sometimes longer.

Many women agree that this is the most pleasurable piercing (in fact, this piercing is mentioned in ancient Indian love manuals, although some people disagree and say this is actually a reference to a sex toy). This is due to the basics of female anatomy: There's not a lot of point in creating pressure and sensation where it's not going to be appreciated, and the best piercing to massage most common female sweet spots is the apadravya. This should be remembered when considering an ampallang, as well as the "back teeth" factor

9. Jesus of Nazareth

from BME as well....

dydoe
    A dydoe is a piercing done through the ridged edge of the glans. Urban legend holds that it was originally devised by circumsized men to regain some of the sensation that circumcision had taken away from them. That said, uncircumcised men can get dydoes only if they have quite loose foreskins -- a tight foreskin can put damaging pressure on healing piercings

10. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

i have 2 holes in each ear. although i rarely wear them..and when i do its just one in each ear. ive thought about getting a tattoo but im too afraid ill regret it. Id like to let Seen give me a tattoo though.

11. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

me:

tattoos:
    full sleeve in progress (wrist to elbow so far)
    2 small pieces on left forearm
    left inner bicep filled
    "mutt" on inner lower lip
    bats behind my ears
    comic book girl on my leg
    more on the way...

piercings:
    1/2 in. lobes
    12ga septum
    10ga lip
    6ga labret
    2ga tongue

piercings that i don't wear anymore, but are mostly still open:
    one 14ga nipple
    12ga PA
    8ga shaft apadravya
    10ga lip on the other side
    a second 12ga in my tongue
    14ga eyebrow
    12ga finger web

i think that's it...:eek:

12. avils

avils Senior Member

:lol:

13. GoBiloe

GoBiloe Guest

all is vanity...

cut off your fuckin arm, i saw that shit on BME and that is fuckin hardcore, if you want to impress me it will take more than a fuckin dick piercing... in fact, cut off your legs too

14. Jesus of Nazareth

did you go from the PA to an apadravya? or did you do the apadravya all at once?

15. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

what go said.... someone post a flick of the chopped off arm.

i have 0 tats or piercings.