THE QUALTIY MOVIE COMPILATION RENTER'S GUIDE

Rectum

i have come to a point in my life whenever i go to video store to hire movies i cant choose anything becasue everything looks schiezer

If everyone could list actual good movies and a few words about them i will cream my pants thankyou young supple yeastbuns

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

The Untouchables.............It is a movie about the alcohol gang wars in the 20`s I think or so. The main charactor is a Fedreal Agent [Kevin Costner] He plays this charactor very well. Nice story line and quite enjoyable.....................I give it 8/10

Godfather Series...............If you haven`t seen them then wath them at least once in your life. I know that half the people who see it love it or hate it. Personally I like them and well worth the watch...............I give it 7.5/10

Bubble Boy.......................Preety stupid story line but good to watch when you want to laugh at goon ball activities and such. I cant exactly remember who the main charactor is I think Elijah Wood but it may just be a resemblence.......................I give it 6/10

U-Turn............One name Jennifer Lopez. It has some other actors in it like Billy Bob Thorton [that guy who was fucking Angelina Jolie.........I would sell my first new born providing it was a girl to sleep with Angelina Jolie when I want to] Set in the a desert area....Weird story line bit of a twist but quite enjoyable..............I give it 7.8/10

I will be back with some more later when I can remember the names of the others as I can never be fucked reading the Japaese titles and I go rather on covers and actors faces.....Happy Renting

Archived