Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The pushers and pimps eat shrimps!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Smart, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

so, I went out to some joint with my boys tonight, we mobbed up like 10 of us and 5 rugrats... we ate 13 pounds of shrimp and had about 5 beers each... NOBODY paid more than $6 total, except my one homey bought his little girl 2 appetizers and he drank 3 bloody mary's and his wife had 4 stoli and cranberry... he paid $21...

2. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

way to party.keep it cheap but good.

3. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

i ate at taco house for dinner.

4. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i hope i never have kids...or a wife...well..i never will...i can't even get a fucking girlfriend....so..i guess im clear.

5. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i dont mind being alone..and i dont get lonely really...i think if i did get lonely i'd find a girlfriend...graffiti is too important to me to fuck it up with a girl.

6. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

That might be because you suck at it and you wear tight pants. who knows?

7. i wish i could commit myself to something that strong (other than straight edge.) graf means a lot, but i'd go out w/ a girl before painting most of the time. i suck.

8. oh yeah, tight pants are fucking rad. dont hate on them. just hate on teaser.

9. Wilt

Wilt Guest

haha
    thats funny....i see a lot of people on this forum talking about like..oh i have a life outside of graffiti and this and that...well...my social life is whack...i go out and do shit..but all i think about is painting..at this point in my life i'd rather paint 100 nice pieces than fuck 1 chick...graffiti is my social life...i dont give 2 shits about going out to some fucking club where i hate every faggot there with their geled hair and muscle shirts...just so i can find some equally whack girl who is drunk off her ass looking to fuck...im not trying to have kids...i pick my women carefully..perhaps too carefully..but i dont care..i dont look for females...id rather not have to introduce them to my lifestyle...its not worth hurting a girl...so yeah...maybe graffiti does please my in all aspects of life..who knows.

10. Wilt

Wilt Guest

not quite homeboy....go through what ive been through...you might understand then.

11. it's not? shit.

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

word, that's why you fuck all those ugly chicks...

and all those men...

13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

what the hell kinda sick ass restaraunt is this , sounds like a deal to me

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I wish you never told me about it, a ninja doesn't need to hear that shit, damn man! Keep your personal homokinky fantasies to yourself... like I told you on, that's not my steezy...

15. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

you know,
    im actually starting to feel bad for tease...like hes got somthing wrong with the dome peice or some shit...
    are all suburban white kids this stupid these days?