The Push Post... Don't Sleep

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

The first two are good, that style requires more can control skills (if you've seen ZEDZ you know what i mean).

Push is rad. he's always been throwing out really solid straight letters. it's cool to see some variety and risk taking with this new stuff. i think his scribble jam piece was his best of this newer style, from what i've seen atleast. how old are these photos? some highlights and whatnot may really turn it up a notch. but push is raw...

Guest 5th wheel

push is pretty dope...he's not like all the other MSK'ers like ZES and REVOK and the others....who all have pretty much the same styles...no offense....i think their ill and they got crazy spots....its just they all use the same lettering(....that LA..SF style)....im sure some of you got to agree with me.....nice post:dazed:

Guest professor poopatronic

holy crap...slept on indeed, i'd only seen a few flix of his until now, and damn have i been missing out!

QUOTE]Originally posted by 5th wheel

push is pretty dope...he's not like all the other MSK'ers like ZES and REVOK and the others....who all have pretty much the same styles...no offense....i think their ill and they got crazy spots....its just they all use the same lettering(....that LA..SF style)....im sure some of you got to agree with me.....nice post:dazed:

What? Although Zes and Revok rock some similar styles, you can totally tell the difference bewteen the two. Zes and Revok hardly use the same lettering.

Guest Nokturnal One

I like his block styles, original flava. I really haven't seen much of this guys work, but Id like to see more! MsK are all very skilled overall.

Archived