The Punk Style[In.General]

DONE FOUR

Almost all writers are ghetto and prejudice against punks, NOT ALL, most that i know, dont be angry with this statement, please, whats the big deal with punks, im a punk, yeah ive got the green hair and dog collars and black nail polish...but punks usually have some abuse in their lives and, speaking from experiance, that's wherre the accessories come in.

when i find myself spiking my hair up i dont think about the abuse in my life, i just like how the hair and collars look.

so whats the deal?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't dyed my hair in years, but i do have tattoos and shit. and i do have some abuse and stuff in my past, but i don't think of this shit when i'm planning a new tattoo, or getting pierced... i think most people have abuse in their past, only in punk culture your immediatly more punk the more fucked up yer life is, so the punks hear about it... yes i'm making fun of the group of people i associate with, but it's so damn easy... anyways, punks aren't special in the "abuse file..."

you fag.

punk kids are dumb. they dress stupid. most are stupid.

most are hypocritical as hell and most blow little shit way out of fuckin porportion. they like to blow shit up so they can have a cause to fight.

ex. (dress stupid) dog chains, colored hair (flamboyant colors like green and pink...) lots of stupid tattoos

-i know the "more mainstream" punks are the dog chains and hair dyers but its all the same.

ex. (they are stupid) alot drop out of high school...which yes doesnt mean they are stupid as far as actually intelligence, but you cant do shit anymore with out high school muchless with high school so not going, or not furthering your education is a dumb move.

ex. (blowing little shit out of porportion) this is just one example...although theres many.

-i was at a hardcore show and we were all outside during the bands, a black "thug" type guy rode his bike by and one of the guys from one of the bands was joking and said "yo yo yo G dog" or something similiar to that. ok that was it that night.. for the next like 5 shows the topic of the conversation for the group was how that guy was a racist for saying that guy was a "yo yo yo G dog" and they talked about how racism is bad and they dont like that band anymore. and that is fucking stupid.

some more stuff...the clothes they wear, they talk so much about how fashion is stupid and they dont do what other people do becuase they dont care they do what feels comfortable....yet they all come off looking the same..tight pants, tight tshirt, sloppy hair and converse all stars....mmmm.

punk girls are dumb becuase they dont look as good as girls at the mall who shop at abercrombie or amercian eagle, and they arnt as cool and they dont listen to DMB.

punk kids have stupid logic about shit. something im seeing lately, the new fight..."SUV bashing" or whatever. "stupid useless vehcile"

no one has a valid reason..oh they are big..so what

from now on everyone has to hate fat people becuase they are big and take up alot of room. SUVs fit in the same parking lots and fit on the same streets. the only reason a mother fucker should be worried about hitting one is if they dont know how to drive and stay in their lane, or park. yea.

now, i can say all this becuase i know lots of punk kids. well punk and hardcore kids. all the same. hardcore kids are alot better. i go to all the shows around here..and here the kids arnt that bad, but some need some work. and i also know them and talk to them alot and enough so that i can make these judgements.

but just to clarifiy...i dont hang out with punk kids with dog chains and colored hair or anything...if i talk to them usually they have to be somewhat normal.

now dont think im super punk hater...im just saying. if i had my pick id take a hardcore kid with normal dress over a gutter fag any day.

also im not homophobic..i have the right to call things fag in my own way. i dont really care..gay people can do what they want. i call people whitey, im white..doesnt mean i hate white people. fag fag fag fag fag fag fag...fucking cunt dyke lesbian die mathew shepard. yea.

i love gays.

this whole post didnt make sense but whatever. im bored and i have 4 carpets to shampoo today. lets hope i make a sale yay

Originally posted by ?!?!

i was at a hardcore show and we were all outside during the bands, a black "thug" type guy rode his bike by and one of the guys from one of the bands was joking and said "yo yo yo G dog" or something similiar to that. ok that was it that night.. for the next like 5 shows the topic of the conversation for the group was how that guy was a racist for saying that guy was a "yo yo yo G dog" and they talked about how racism is bad and they dont like that band anymore. and that is fucking stupid.

punk girls are dumb becuase they dont look as good as girls at the mall who shop at abercrombie or amercian eagle, and they arnt as cool and they dont listen to DMB.

also im not homophobic..i have the right to call things fag in my own way. i dont really care..gay people can do what they want. i call people whitey, im white..doesnt mean i hate white people. fag fag fag fag fag fag fag...fucking cunt dyke lesbian die mathew shepard. yea.

i love gays.

you an idiot

ex. punk girls are dumb because they don't dress the way you want them to. they aren't here to amuse you shit head.

ex. the "yo, yo, yo G dog" comment is fairly fucking racist.

ex "I love gays", then making fun of Mathew Shepard? thats sick

if you wear black nail polish, have green hair, and wear spiked collars, you're just a dork. sorry.

i know most writers who dont care what the hell you look like. i've never seen any 'punk' prejudice unless you're just a clueless 'hot topic' kid.

punk is dead.

enough said.

the SUV subject, in my opinion, is justified. the whole SUV push is because oil companies are greedy as fuck and want more money. SUVs are gas guzzlers. we all know that. why do you think we care about the middle east so much? we care even more because SUVs = more gas.

i think the 'war on terror' is the 'war on whoever doesnt give us oil'

it's all somewhat like a chain of events.

and yes, the 'yo yo dogg' thing is racist if it was just some average black guy rolling by.

if he DID have some souped up car blasting rap music, that is different.

In the past four months my judging other people rate has severly dropped due to alot of thinking and conversating with my friends. Its a good thing..........but........

Statement: i hate kids who label themselves for the benefit that they may reap from it. They are fucking homos. Its like, oh so what are you into? "Yeah, im a punk." "Or yeah, im an emo kid" Gay.

Labels are meant for the use of other people onto you. I mean if you use certain words to express the type of fashion or lifestyle you're into by all means use it. But don't just flat out label yourself. ..

first. yes punk girls are fucking stupid becuase they dont dress the way i think looks nice. i dont give a fuck about what they think. fuck them im cool enough to do that. you may not think so but i get along just fine with my attitude. i dont go up to them and say...hey fuck you for dressing this way. i let them do what they want. but i can think whatever i want, just becuase your gothic ass doesnt agree im sorry. go write a letter about how you feel about me in the dark with candle light on a stormy night...

basically...they look stupid. who cares if its self expression they look like fucking idiots.

gay blah blah you love gays make fun of mathew shepard blah blah blah. its so bullshit...ok on one side if i make fun of matthew shepard thats fucked up becuase he was killed for being gay..but on the other side if i posted a picture of some guy being hit by a car and he was ina funny position..it would be funny. i see that alot...punk kids talk about death and oh kill this kill that blah blah pictures of peple with no heads and shit...what the difference. did they deserve to die and matthew shepard didnt. fuck that. gay jokes are funny.

the yo yo g dog comment is not racist. your stupid..i bet if you saw some thugs you wouldnt walk up to them and go....hey buddy you guys look like gentle men we can hang out and be friends...

no you would probably avoid them in fear becuase you will be scared they will fuck with you. and i dont care what you say thats the truth. im not talking about walking passed some thugs in the mall. sucka.

so take your "im a friend of an african american pride" and shut up. yea i know you didnt say that but whatever. its not racist. and if it is you know what who cares. its funny. then i guess im a racist....

ill tell everyone whos not white that i knwo that they shouldnt talk to me anymore becuase im a racist... i need to fine the local klan chapter...see how to get involved with my community.

the SUV thing is bullshit too. they dont take up that much more gas. and it doesnt matter, regular cars need gas so they would be getting it anyways. punk kids are fucking stupid.

punk kids made this thread

this thread is fucking stupid.

end.

oh yea...fuck stupid darkie fags dyke cunt "get in the kitchen and do some dishes cum slut" whore ass "matthew shepard loving" shaved head and boot wearing faggots.

yea i hate black people becuase i think thug humor is funny and im not friend of gays becuase they are wild and i have to walk along a wall so they dont grab my ass.

well tie me to a fence and beat me.

MATTHEW SHEPARD IS BURNING IN HELL AND I THINK ITS FUNNY

AIDS CURES FAGS

mmmm. what else

SILLY FAGGOT DICKS ARE FOR CHICKS

5 - 6 - 7 - 8 GOD IS GOOD GOD IS STRAIGHT

I LOVE JESUS. HE IS MY SAVIOR.

GOTH KIDS NEED JESUS

oh you got me good. i typed fine instead of find. and i really dont care to go back over what i wrote and correct mistakes becuase im sure most of you can logically figure out what i ment.

but then again..it might mean im stupid and i dont know how to spell. maybe thats it.

i mene whut do u mene, i dunt noe how tu spoll?

another thing that I find synonimous with the punk and hardcore scene is bumper sticker politics. These kids that have to run around in thier dirty black zip up sweatshirt with allthese canvas patches that they use to label themselves with..Its almost like they have to make sure everyone knows thier vegan, and that they are moronic enough to believe in the idea of anarchy. Then they have the shitty mid 80's volvo or toyota covered in stickers of the above such. Its screaming for a label at its best. What is funny is so many of these kids will say they support one thing but do nothing about it...granted I am not a fan of the A.L.F. (animal liberation front) But atleast those fuckers stand behind what they feel. THey don't like mcdonalds so they burn the fucker to the ground. Unlike all these pieces of shit that walk around my town stinking it up screaming that they support animal rights but they aren't doing shit....stupid fucks.

well put zach for the most part, but people who believe in anarchy aren't idiots. it seems as though anyone with a different political belief is automatically 'stupid' or whatever.

there is, however, a huge difference between the educated anarchist and the "i'm wearing an anarchy shirt i bought at hot topic and i dont know anything" kid.

i also feel there is a huge differnce betwene the whining punk and the true activist.

b-town road forever! :)

i cant believe you guys havent figured out that ?!?! just says all that shit to piss you off. if you said you really loved cabbage, he would go off about how cabbage deserved to rot in hell.

if you dont reply, he wont say shit....

?!?!, you can say what you want, but please curtail the racist ignorant humor. even if its just jokes, its not well received and it makes 12oz look bad for allowing such shit to go on. we all appreciate your compliance and look forward to the new and improved ?!?!.

im not punk hardcore emo hiphop or anything like that...but i wanted to comment on the whole SUV thing...i dont know why the punks are against them.and its not just that they are gas guzzlers.its an energy problem.you can leave your refridgerator open for 3 years and waste less energy than using an SUV for a month.ford developed a SUV that gets between 45-50 miles per gallon but they wont release it.for some people its a necessity for family and whatnot..but the people who get one for luxury should think twice...thats all.

p.s.-who cares what your label is...you should worry about yourself more and let people do the same..instead of just bitching about the things you dont like..

I see many kids slowly morph into the "punk style" and some who dive in head first.I call these kids "transformers"-as if they went to the store and purchased a can of "Instapunk" soda and suddenly turned into a "punk".The real punks were around in the late 70's and early 80's and if you know any of them chances are they are still into the scene ,even if they are 35 or not.Just because you dye your hair and rock dog collars does not mean you are "punk".

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

well put zach for the most part, but people who believe in anarchy aren't idiots. it seems as though anyone with a different political belief is automatically 'stupid' or whatever.

there is, however, a huge difference between the educated anarchist and the "i'm wearing an anarchy shirt i bought at hot topic and i dont know anything" kid.

i also feel there is a huge differnce betwene the whining punk and the true activist.

b-town road forever! :)

b-town road for life fool.

I feel that for the most part the idea of anarchy as it has always been explained to me is moronic. It is a form of living without government or any regulation, no rules, and no one to police and inforce and form of conduct that would promote public safety. Under a state of anarchy money would lose all value so when you were hungry for a big mac and went to McDonalds to get one, no one would be there, or if there was someone there you may have to kill them just to get this burger. Our public roads would deeriorate to the point of non functionality, We would run out of gas, People would quit working the elctric plants so that means *GASP* no computers without electricity.

I honestly want to know, if there were noe rules no government would you let your mother sister, wife, daughter, cousin, or grandmother walk down the street at night. And without government what would stop me from bending someone over and fucking them in the ass in the middle of the street while eating green jello?

that person get rammed up the but and green jello on thier back could be you.

ps. this is not to offend but you to bring up important points for a debate. Points that I used while debating while drunk the other night but I don't feel like typing my 15 minutes of drunken dialogue that I let loose.

Archived