1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Punk Style[In.General]

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DONE FOUR, Mar 10, 2002.

1. DONE FOUR

DONE FOUR 12oz Member

The Punk Style[In.General]

Discussion started by DONE FOUR - Mar 10, 2002

Almost all writers are ghetto and prejudice against punks, NOT ALL, most that i know, dont be angry with this statement, please, whats the big deal with punks, im a punk, yeah ive got the green hair and dog collars and black nail polish...but punks usually have some abuse in their lives and, speaking from experiance, that's wherre the accessories come in.

when i find myself spiking my hair up i dont think about the abuse in my life, i just like how the hair and collars look.

so whats the deal?

DONE FOUR - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. NATO

NATO Guest

NATO - Replied Mar 10, 2002

:rolleyes:

3. unoprimero

unoprimero Guest

unoprimero - Replied Mar 10, 2002

no deal foo, bring the money then we'll talk.

4. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Mar 10, 2002

i haven't dyed my hair in years, but i do have tattoos and shit. and i do have some abuse and stuff in my past, but i don't think of this shit when i'm planning a new tattoo, or getting pierced... i think most people have abuse in their past, only in punk culture your immediatly more punk the more fucked up yer life is, so the punks hear about it... yes i'm making fun of the group of people i associate with, but it's so damn easy... anyways, punks aren't special in the "abuse file..."

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

?!?! - Replied Mar 10, 2002

you fag.
    punk kids are dumb. they dress stupid. most are stupid.
    most are hypocritical as hell and most blow little shit way out of fuckin porportion. they like to blow shit up so they can have a cause to fight.

ex. (dress stupid) dog chains, colored hair (flamboyant colors like green and pink...) lots of stupid tattoos
    -i know the "more mainstream" punks are the dog chains and hair dyers but its all the same.

ex. (they are stupid) alot drop out of high school...which yes doesnt mean they are stupid as far as actually intelligence, but you cant do shit anymore with out high school muchless with high school so not going, or not furthering your education is a dumb move.

ex. (blowing little shit out of porportion) this is just one example...although theres many.
    -i was at a hardcore show and we were all outside during the bands, a black "thug" type guy rode his bike by and one of the guys from one of the bands was joking and said "yo yo yo G dog" or something similiar to that. ok that was it that night.. for the next like 5 shows the topic of the conversation for the group was how that guy was a racist for saying that guy was a "yo yo yo G dog" and they talked about how racism is bad and they dont like that band anymore. and that is fucking stupid.

some more stuff...the clothes they wear, they talk so much about how fashion is stupid and they dont do what other people do becuase they dont care they do what feels comfortable....yet they all come off looking the same..tight pants, tight tshirt, sloppy hair and converse all stars....mmmm.

punk girls are dumb becuase they dont look as good as girls at the mall who shop at abercrombie or amercian eagle, and they arnt as cool and they dont listen to DMB.

punk kids have stupid logic about shit. something im seeing lately, the new fight..."SUV bashing" or whatever. "stupid useless vehcile"
    no one has a valid reason..oh they are big..so what
    from now on everyone has to hate fat people becuase they are big and take up alot of room. SUVs fit in the same parking lots and fit on the same streets. the only reason a mother fucker should be worried about hitting one is if they dont know how to drive and stay in their lane, or park. yea.

now, i can say all this becuase i know lots of punk kids. well punk and hardcore kids. all the same. hardcore kids are alot better. i go to all the shows around here..and here the kids arnt that bad, but some need some work. and i also know them and talk to them alot and enough so that i can make these judgements.
    but just to clarifiy...i dont hang out with punk kids with dog chains and colored hair or anything...if i talk to them usually they have to be somewhat normal.

now dont think im super punk hater...im just saying. if i had my pick id take a hardcore kid with normal dress over a gutter fag any day.

also im not homophobic..i have the right to call things fag in my own way. i dont really care..gay people can do what they want. i call people whitey, im white..doesnt mean i hate white people. fag fag fag fag fag fag fag...fucking cunt dyke lesbian die mathew shepard. yea.
    i love gays.

this whole post didnt make sense but whatever. im bored and i have 4 carpets to shampoo today. lets hope i make a sale yay

6. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper 12oz Elite Member

bodice_ripper - Replied Mar 10, 2002

you an idiot

ex. punk girls are dumb because they don't dress the way you want them to. they aren't here to amuse you shit head.

ex. the "yo, yo, yo G dog" comment is fairly fucking racist.

ex "I love gays", then making fun of Mathew Shepard? thats sick

bodice_ripper - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Mang - Replied Mar 10, 2002

if you wear black nail polish, have green hair, and wear spiked collars, you're just a dork. sorry.

i know most writers who dont care what the hell you look like. i've never seen any 'punk' prejudice unless you're just a clueless 'hot topic' kid.

punk is dead.
    enough said.

the SUV subject, in my opinion, is justified. the whole SUV push is because oil companies are greedy as fuck and want more money. SUVs are gas guzzlers. we all know that. why do you think we care about the middle east so much? we care even more because SUVs = more gas.

i think the 'war on terror' is the 'war on whoever doesnt give us oil'

it's all somewhat like a chain of events.

and yes, the 'yo yo dogg' thing is racist if it was just some average black guy rolling by.

if he DID have some souped up car blasting rap music, that is different.

Mr. Mang - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside 12oz Senior Member

A Fire Inside - Replied Mar 10, 2002

that does NOT make you a punk.

A Fire Inside - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush 12oz Senior Member

George Dubyah Bush - Replied Mar 10, 2002

In the past four months my judging other people rate has severly dropped due to alot of thinking and conversating with my friends. Its a good thing..........but........

Statement: i hate kids who label themselves for the benefit that they may reap from it. They are fucking homos. Its like, oh so what are you into? "Yeah, im a punk." "Or yeah, im an emo kid" Gay.

Labels are meant for the use of other people onto you. I mean if you use certain words to express the type of fashion or lifestyle you're into by all means use it. But don't just flat out label yourself. ..

George Dubyah Bush - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. Mr. Mang

i hate those 'punk' skater kids who are in middle school.

'skaterz rul the world! fuk off n-e 1 that dozent sk8 we like punk like blink182 rap sux!'

that is 90% of the tumyeto message board.

11. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

first. yes punk girls are fucking stupid becuase they dont dress the way i think looks nice. i dont give a fuck about what they think. fuck them im cool enough to do that. you may not think so but i get along just fine with my attitude. i dont go up to them and say...hey fuck you for dressing this way. i let them do what they want. but i can think whatever i want, just becuase your gothic ass doesnt agree im sorry. go write a letter about how you feel about me in the dark with candle light on a stormy night...
    basically...they look stupid. who cares if its self expression they look like fucking idiots.

gay blah blah you love gays make fun of mathew shepard blah blah blah. its so bullshit...ok on one side if i make fun of matthew shepard thats fucked up becuase he was killed for being gay..but on the other side if i posted a picture of some guy being hit by a car and he was ina funny position..it would be funny. i see that alot...punk kids talk about death and oh kill this kill that blah blah pictures of peple with no heads and shit...what the difference. did they deserve to die and matthew shepard didnt. fuck that. gay jokes are funny.

the yo yo g dog comment is not racist. your stupid..i bet if you saw some thugs you wouldnt walk up to them and go....hey buddy you guys look like gentle men we can hang out and be friends...
    no you would probably avoid them in fear becuase you will be scared they will fuck with you. and i dont care what you say thats the truth. im not talking about walking passed some thugs in the mall. sucka.
    so take your "im a friend of an african american pride" and shut up. yea i know you didnt say that but whatever. its not racist. and if it is you know what who cares. its funny. then i guess im a racist....
    ill tell everyone whos not white that i knwo that they shouldnt talk to me anymore becuase im a racist... i need to fine the local klan chapter...see how to get involved with my community.

the SUV thing is bullshit too. they dont take up that much more gas. and it doesnt matter, regular cars need gas so they would be getting it anyways. punk kids are fucking stupid.
    punk kids made this thread
    this thread is fucking stupid.
    end.

12. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Mar 10, 2002

i no exactly how u feel

13. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

oh yea...fuck stupid darkie fags dyke cunt "get in the kitchen and do some dishes cum slut" whore ass "matthew shepard loving" shaved head and boot wearing faggots.

yea i hate black people becuase i think thug humor is funny and im not friend of gays becuase they are wild and i have to walk along a wall so they dont grab my ass.

well tie me to a fence and beat me.

MATTHEW SHEPARD IS BURNING IN HELL AND I THINK ITS FUNNY

AIDS CURES FAGS

mmmm. what else

SILLY FAGGOT DICKS ARE FOR CHICKS

5 - 6 - 7 - 8 GOD IS GOOD GOD IS STRAIGHT

I LOVE JESUS. HE IS MY SAVIOR.
    GOTH KIDS NEED JESUS

14. Mr. Mang

that was just stupid

15. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

Fox Mulder - Replied Mar 10, 2002

you need to fine the local kkk chapter? did you mean find? what was that about not finishing high school and not furthering your education?

Fox Mulder - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: