Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Punisher

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Apr 17, 2004.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I saw this last night. My plan of seeing both Kill Bill Vol.2 and this on the same night didn’t go through, but I am glad that I saw this movie.

In the local newspaper, it got a shitty review, but I read it and could see that this guy was too hopped up KillBill to appreciate this movie for what it is.

A while back, I told you guys about the interview with Thomas Jane (he plays the role of Frank Castle/Punisher) in Muscle and Fitness Magazine. He said that there would be no computer graphics, camera tricks, nor any kung-fu using wires in the movie. Let me tell you, this is a great, no frills action flick.

I’m not gonna get into the whole thing of it, but understand that The Punisher is tastefully cheesy, quite violent, and even touching in some parts. Don’t worry, the sappy parts don’t last long whatsoever.

Please, do not think that this will be comparable to the not so good Daredevil movie. The Punisher is a heck of a lot better.

I’m off to see Kill Bill 2 now.

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

WILD TURKEY REPRESENT!

For those who watch this movie after reading this thread, take not of how many swigs of the bourbon he takes throughout the flick.

3. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

you have to be 17 and over to see it. that means its gonna be good

4. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i saw WALKING TALL.

it was alright, wont be copping it on dvd though. (thats the dope rating, if you will cop it on dvd, shits ill son).

haha.

but yea, it was slow as shit in the begginning, and then got good...

id like to see the punisher as well, but im broke. (more like not trying to spend my money on it).

i want to go see the passion of christ tomorrow, just to see what the hypes about and to get some background on the whole ordeal.

but the movie i really want to see is TAKING LIVES. that shit looks ill.

5. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

http://www.photo.net/photo/pcd0155/gay-parade-20.jpg'>

Pretty much sums it up.

6. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I could hear Punisher through the paper-thin
    walls of the gutter-ass theatre I was seeing
    Kill Bill 2 in last night... I made fun of all the
    people walking by when they called 'Punisher
    ONLY!'. You said it's not as bad as Daredevil
    though and that's all I ask... I'll see it.

I'm geeked for Hero, Alien Vs Predator, and Spider-Man 2.

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

kill bill is gay.

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Is that the one with the Rock in it? You have THE worst taste in movies. Ever......

9. ASN

ASN Junior Member

In every preview where the rock talked about the movie he kept saying "we hand out a lot of blue collar beat downs"...it sounds so fake him saying "blue collar beat downs" I mean for a living he gives fake beat downs and probably lives in a home that takes a small army of "blue collar" workers to maintain.

10. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Seriously, nobody from ch.0 has seen this movie? That’s bullshit, man. I sure hope this flick gets it’s money. If some shit like Girl Next Door or 13 Going On 30 gets more dough, then this world is truly fucked up.

11. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

After his family is killed by criminals, The Punisher doles out vigilant-style justice. Sure it sounds like Batman, but The Punisher is totally different. Instead of a bat on his chest, he has a big skull.

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

haha, tease watched the horrible movie with the rock, ahahaha

13. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

the Punisher is rated NC-17

14. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

my friend seen it and sed it was good, im not into comic book movies tho. or movies either.

15. this movie sucked more dick than Tease.:lol: