The Punisher

Weapon X

I saw this last night. My plan of seeing both Kill Bill Vol.2 and this on the same night didn’t go through, but I am glad that I saw this movie.

In the local newspaper, it got a shitty review, but I read it and could see that this guy was too hopped up KillBill to appreciate this movie for what it is.

A while back, I told you guys about the interview with Thomas Jane (he plays the role of Frank Castle/Punisher) in Muscle and Fitness Magazine. He said that there would be no computer graphics, camera tricks, nor any kung-fu using wires in the movie. Let me tell you, this is a great, no frills action flick.

I’m not gonna get into the whole thing of it, but understand that The Punisher is tastefully cheesy, quite violent, and even touching in some parts. Don’t worry, the sappy parts don’t last long whatsoever.

Please, do not think that this will be comparable to the not so good Daredevil movie. The Punisher is a heck of a lot better.

I’m off to see Kill Bill 2 now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw WALKING TALL.

it was alright, wont be copping it on dvd though. (thats the dope rating, if you will cop it on dvd, shits ill son).

haha.

but yea, it was slow as shit in the begginning, and then got good...

id like to see the punisher as well, but im broke. (more like not trying to spend my money on it).

i want to go see the passion of christ tomorrow, just to see what the hypes about and to get some background on the whole ordeal.

but the movie i really want to see is TAKING LIVES. that shit looks ill.

I could hear Punisher through the paper-thin

walls of the gutter-ass theatre I was seeing

Kill Bill 2 in last night... I made fun of all the

people walking by when they called 'Punisher

ONLY!'. You said it's not as bad as Daredevil

though and that's all I ask... I'll see it.

I'm geeked for Hero, Alien Vs Predator, and Spider-Man 2.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

i saw WALKING TALL.

it was alright, wont be copping it on dvd though. (thats the dope rating, if you will cop it on dvd, shits ill son).

haha.

but yea, it was slow as shit in the begginning, and then got good...

Is that the one with the Rock in it? You have THE worst taste in movies. Ever......

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Is that the one with the Rock in it? You have THE worst taste in movies. Ever......

In every preview where the rock talked about the movie he kept saying "we hand out a lot of blue collar beat downs"...it sounds so fake him saying "blue collar beat downs" I mean for a living he gives fake beat downs and probably lives in a home that takes a small army of "blue collar" workers to maintain.

It was bad-ass.

Yes it was cheezy, but it wouldn't be true to it's comic book roots if it wasn't over the top. John Travolta is cheezy liek he was in swordfish, but it's not as bad here. The punisher is cool because he's not some huge actor.

For those who don't know about the comic book, let me explain. Spiderman is a teenage boy who catches bad guys and leaves them in a web for the police to come arrest. The punisher is an alcoholic who find bad guys and kills them, their family, their goons, and anyone else in a 2 block radius. It's a really good tongue in cheek action flick and it's the most violent film I've seen in awhile.

I'd recommend it.

Archived