Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Psycho Test

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Sickboy, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

emailed to me....

Psycho Test

This is a genuine psychological test. It is a story about a girl. While
    at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy whom she did not
    know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy she was
    searching for that she fell in love with him right then and there. But
    she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find
    anyone who knew who he was. A few days later the girl killed her own
    sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

Give this some thought for a while.

Ok I have the answer and I'll post it later tomorrow in the evening after you guys give your answers.

2. keep

keep Guest

you should delet the answer and let some ppl post there thought.

3. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

4. deadasdreams

deadasdreams Member

duh...she what to see the dreamy dude bro again..

5. krie

krie Guest

she killed her sister in hope that the same guy would be at her sisters funeral

the answer is something like that, i got the email last week

6. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

7. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

ding...ding...ding....yep thats it.

8. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

Yea you guys answered it right. And knowing that you guys answered that way. Never talk to me again...you psychos! It's not a true story but theres something about how they used this test on people and when people answered it right they arrested some that were suposedly serial killers I guess. I don't remember what the email said exactly.

9. krie

krie Guest

i aint a sycopath
    i just got the email about a week or so ago so i knew the answer alrady

duhhhh

.. now tell me where you live :crazy:

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Her sister was running ki's of heroin through a small town somewhere in south dakota. By eliminating her own sister she would be able to checkmate the columbians by taking control of the entire midwest and northwestern states. The plan went off with out a hitch. She is now the lord king pin or black tar and has enough money to get a private investigator to find out who the mystery man was.

or something like that.