Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the problem with parents today.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by telefuzz, Sep 25, 2002.

1. telefuzz

telefuzz New Jack

theres a big problem here today. everybodys parents are ass holes. if they see something theve never seen before they ground you. if you get arested you get sent to the army. thats just really screwed up.

but the good thing is that was about 50-40 years ago. now we have married persons being prostitutes and they have 12 kids. oh-boy i just love our great country...:idea: :idea: :idea: :confused:

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

my mom is a crabby bitch in the morning....i fuckin hate the way she acts in the morning..all this yellin and shit.go drink some coffie, chill out, eat something quik, go back to bed.

but during the day she's cool.

3. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

what's new about bitchy parents?

4. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

simple answer move out, i did no bitchin parents..Or in my case parent.

5. telefuzz

telefuzz New Jack

i cant move out, i just happen to be a 14 year old kid in florida:mad:

6. zorak

zorak Member

parents just don't understand...

[​IMG]

7. rip

rip Elite Member

the problem is that you still live with your parents buahahahahaha

8. socrates

socrates Guest

You're 14 go play some pokemon...youngin

9. telefuzz

telefuzz New Jack

dont hate. it aint rite.

10. beardo

beardo Guest

for once i agree with Ilove2hate

all parents ever want is the best for their kids. its a never ending cycle, you will become them before you know it.

11. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

yo yo check it, you's back there, yo. ish all aboot yu-gi-oh! deez dayz, dawg.

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

My parents are cool.....they never grounded me once

13. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

We have a real problem with parents all right, but it's not that they are too strict or too bitchy. It's that they still act like selfish, self-centered, me-first teenagers themselves, instead of acting like adults.
    I can't tell you how many times I've had some suicidal teen's parents in my hospital, and heard them turn the conversation on to themselves and how it's not fair and nobody understands them. Shit, they sound about 15 years old. Most mentally ill teenagers and children have parents that have serious mental health issues too. I so sick of treating children that have been raped, and beaten and emotionally neglected and abused by their parents, I could tear my hair out. If you think your parents are assholes, how about some woman who prostituted her own 6-year-old daughter out, so Mom could have crack cocaine? How about a father that raped his own son at gunpoint? Fuck. You guys have no idea. Be grateful that your Mom and Dad love you and aren't trying to kill you. You won't be 14 forever.
    Four short years from now, you'll be 18 and then you can make YOUR OWN FUCKING MISTAKES and suffer the consequences all by your big-boy lonesome. Take my word for it, once you are "free, free, free" it looks a lot less attractive than before.

14. sneak

sneak Guest

yes big deal. parents can be gay. but who else do u get your money from?