the problem with parents today.

telefuzz

theres a big problem here today. everybodys parents are ass holes. if they see something theve never seen before they ground you. if you get arested you get sent to the army. thats just really screwed up.

but the good thing is that was about 50-40 years ago. now we have married persons being prostitutes and they have 12 kids. oh-boy i just love our great country...:idea: :idea: :idea: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

my mom is a crabby bitch in the morning....i fuckin hate the way she acts in the morning..all this yellin and shit.go drink some coffie, chill out, eat something quik, go back to bed.

but during the day she's cool.

Originally posted by telefuzz

theres a big problem here today. everybodys parents are ass holes. if they see something theve never seen before they ground you. if you get arested you get sent to the army. thats just really screwed up.

but the good thing is that was about 50-40 years ago. now we have married persons being prostitutes and they have 12 kids. oh-boy i just love our great country...:idea: :idea: :idea: :confused:

the problem is that you still live with your parents buahahahahaha

for once i agree with Ilove2hate

all parents ever want is the best for their kids. its a never ending cycle, you will become them before you know it.

We have a real problem with parents all right, but it's not that they are too strict or too bitchy. It's that they still act like selfish, self-centered, me-first teenagers themselves, instead of acting like adults.

I can't tell you how many times I've had some suicidal teen's parents in my hospital, and heard them turn the conversation on to themselves and how it's not fair and nobody understands them. Shit, they sound about 15 years old. Most mentally ill teenagers and children have parents that have serious mental health issues too. I so sick of treating children that have been raped, and beaten and emotionally neglected and abused by their parents, I could tear my hair out. If you think your parents are assholes, how about some woman who prostituted her own 6-year-old daughter out, so Mom could have crack cocaine? How about a father that raped his own son at gunpoint? Fuck. You guys have no idea. Be grateful that your Mom and Dad love you and aren't trying to kill you. You won't be 14 forever.

Four short years from now, you'll be 18 and then you can make YOUR OWN FUCKING MISTAKES and suffer the consequences all by your big-boy lonesome. Take my word for it, once you are "free, free, free" it looks a lot less attractive than before.

Originally posted by KaBar

We have a real problem with parents all right, but it's not that they are too strict or too bitchy. It's that they still act like selfish, self-centered, me-first teenagers themselves, instead of acting like adults.

I can't tell you how many times I've had some suicidal teen's parents in my hospital, and heard them turn the conversation on to themselves and how it's not fair and nobody understands them. Shit, they sound about 15 years old. Most mentally ill teenagers and children have parents that have serious mental health issues too. I so sick of treating children that have been raped, and beaten and emotionally neglected and abused by their parents, I could tear my hair out. If you think your parents are assholes, how about some woman who prostituted her own 6-year-old daughter out, so Mom could have crack cocaine? How about a father that raped his own son at gunpoint? Fuck. You guys have no idea. Be grateful that your Mom and Dad love you and aren't trying to kill you. You won't be 14 forever.

Four short years from now, you'll be 18 and then you can make YOUR OWN FUCKING MISTAKES and suffer the consequences all by your big-boy lonesome. Take my word for it, once you are "free, free, free" it looks a lot less attractive than before.

wow... i have to say, i am glad i don't have to go through nearly that amount... but some of it does touch where i have been. scary shit.

the big problem with parents today is their pussy ass kids

for real if your parents are strict fuck it you're gonna have to live with it cause they pay the bills, unless you're paying for your shit you can't cry about it, it's just part of life.:)

(although it does sucks really bad dudes):(

Telefuzz

Sorry. I thought you were being serious. Everybody bitches about their parents a little, it's just part of growing up. I did too, but I was so unruly that they couldn't cramp my style much, unfortunately. Probably, if I was a kid in 2003 like the kid I was in 1965, I'd be in an adolescent psychiatric unit with the doors locked. Looking back on it, some of it is pretty scarey to me, as an adult. Once, when my Mom was in AA, she brought home a guy from an AA meeting for coffee. Apparently, this guy thought he was going to get laid, and when I gave him a little static, he threatened me. While my Mom was busy downstairs talking the guy into leaving like a gentleman, I was upstairs loading a British SMLE .303 rifle with live ammunition.

I got to the bottom of the stairs with a loaded, locked-and-cocked rifle just as he was walking down the sidewalk. Otherwise, he would have been deader than a canned mackeral.

I'm not just bragging and spouting off, this is a true story. I have no idea how many years in prison I would have gotten, but that was the last thing on my mind.

My poor mother. I was a troubled kid, no shit. Can you believe that she didn't take the rifle or the ammunition away from me? I had that rifle for years. It was a deer-killin' sonofabitch, loaded with hollow points. Had about the same power as a .30-'06.

Archived