Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the pretty toney album

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jakepaints, Jun 24, 2004.

1. jakepaints

jakepaints Junior Member

i dunno if there was already a thread about this, and i know im pretty late on this, but the pretty toney album is seriously the best of the fucking year. just got it, so sick, been on rotation on the pod ever since...

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

The who what now? Links/type of music?

3. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

4. gigan

gigan Junior Member

ghostface + delfonics = hot shit.

the lost tracks album is pretty dope too.

5. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

ghost be killing 'em
    hot fucking album specially when youre high as fuck.

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

fuck that, im gonna be rocking out with the king tonight :[​IMG]

7. MartySchemeR

MartySchemeR Member

I SEEN this dude like two weeks ago.. he was off the meat rack that album is fire:king:

8. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

yo this shit is on fire , like his tucks pads were dipped in kerosene.

9. jakepaints

jakepaints Junior Member

dude, 7 replies? this album deserves like 3 pages. anyway, hottest tracks are biscuits and holla. discuss..

ghostface=:king:

10. jakepaints

jakepaints Junior Member

oh yeah, was anyone else dissappointed that raekwon wasnt on any of the tracks?

11. awarePTA

awarePTA Junior Member

are you all smoking crack?supreme clientele was much better,and he doesnt have a song with missy elliot on it.pretty toney isnt that great.

12. TPSR?

TPSR? New Jack

Not at all, since that Lex Diamond dropped-I haven't felt him.. As for Pretty Toney, it's OK...I'd give it a 7 outta 10, some tracks are HOT-but not pre-96 era HOT..

13. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member